• 25.04.2024, 11:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 14:45

Another issue I have is I connected a 3-pin cable for just RPM signal reading to my MB's CPU Fan Header.

Not sure what you mean here with the 3-pin cable... one end to the MB CPU Fan Header, and what did you connect the other end to?
I just have the Koolance flow meter that's just reporting the RPM from the flow sensor. Just wanted to get it to show through AQsuite.
All those EVGA 151,,, headings show only temperatures? that's a lot of temps.
I am sorry, but since I don't have that motherboard, I know not what is happening with your lost RPM sensor.
Hopefully someone else can help.
Yeah, its all the MB's VRM temps.

That whole list you see is all temps. Nothing else. Maybe there's a option in the HWinfo I don't know about. Fairly new to it.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 17:47

Here is a little aquasuite graph I have for my AX1200i.

I was going to ask how you had that in your other thread...too bad AIDA seems to not pull that data...or maybe it does given the link issue. I'll play with that tonight.

EDIT:

Interestingly, AIDA posted something on their forums just this last week about enabling support on their latest beta...there too they mentioned disabling link's services and SW.

/OT

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (6. Januar 2016, 17:49)