• 16.04.2024, 16:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New: kryographics Pascal for GTX 1080 and GTX 1070

Montag, 30. Mai 2016, 13:32

As of now we offer the kryograhics Pascal. Due to an almost equal PCB it is possible to use the cooling block with the GTX 1080 and GTX 1070.

For the first time Aqua Computer uses a jet plate in a kryographics block. The changed channel flow reduces the already low flow resistance. The large slotted cooling structure above the GPU offers an outstanding cooling performance.

While developing the block Aqua Computer paid attention to route the cooling fluid through all important areas. A bypass channel after the GPU helps to reduce the resistance of the block and allows water to flow directly above some RAM modules.

The kryographics Pascal is completely CNC machined. Production takes place in Aqua Computers own production facilities in Germany. The base is made of electrolytic copper with a thickness of 10mm. A precise manufacturing allows using thermal grease not only for the GPU but also for the RAM. This ensures the best possible connection between the graphics card and cooler. For the voltage regulators a thermal pad is included in the scope of supply.

Preinstalled nickel plated spacers allow for an easy and secure installation. All relevant contact surfaces are polished to gain a perfect heat transfer. The connection terminal is made of Delrin and can be replaced with kryoconnect adapter kits to connect blocks with each other for SLI setups.

In about two weeks the kryographics Pascal will be also available in a nickel plated variant. Moreover, customers can choose between a clear and smoked acryl glass cover.

Aqua Computer is also working on a backplate that will be available in about two to three weeks. Besides a passive variant there will be also an active variant with a heatpipe that makes direct contact to the cooling fluid. The backplate will offer an increased contact pressure in the area of the voltage regulators and the GPU to optimize the cooling performance to the maximum.

The price of the kryographics Pascal copper versions is 99.90 Euro while the nickel plated versions can be purchased for 114.90 Euro. The passive backplate will be available for 24.90 Euro and the active variant for 39.90 Euro.

And photos! 8)

Installations video::

Montag, 30. Mai 2016, 15:15

Nice Look :)
But Where is metal top cover ? ?(

Montag, 30. Mai 2016, 15:33

Not available since the acrylic cover also has a flow path inside which is not possible with the stainless steel cover.

Montag, 30. Mai 2016, 15:51

Not available since the acrylic cover also has a flow path inside which is not possible with the stainless steel cover.
OK Thanks :D

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 00:02

Do you plan to sell the complete card with block already installed? And for 1070 too?

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 08:49

Yes. The GTX 1080 card is already listed.

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 23:08

This thing is beautiful! :love: Any pictures of the active variant backplate? I definitely would want that one to pair up with the block.

Is the block compatible with the eVGA GTX 1080 Classified card? That's the card I've almost settled on purchasing, but I've been unable to find a full coverage waterblock for it as EKWB has stated they will NOT be making one for it.

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 03:05

I'm waiting for the "Ti's" but I'm wondering if there will ever be a black and copper based GPU waterblock from you guys? Maybe some acetal + copper with no nickel what so ever?

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 09:04

This thing is beautiful! :love: Any pictures of the active variant backplate? I definitely would want that one to pair up with the block.

Is the block compatible with the eVGA GTX 1080 Classified card? That's the card I've almost settled on purchasing, but I've been unable to find a full coverage waterblock for it as EKWB has stated they will NOT be making one for it.

The active backplate will look like all others before. You can see photos here for example.

Our block will not be compatible to the Classified card from EVGA. It uses a completely different layout.

I'm waiting for the "Ti's" but I'm wondering if there will ever be a black and copper based GPU waterblock from you guys? Maybe some acetal + copper with no nickel what so ever?

A bit unlikely at the moment since we think it looks cheap.

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 09:13

I'm a black and copper Classified guy. Ahhhh, I guess its a no go for me on the AC side for blocks than but I love the Aquaero though. ;)

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 03:51

The active backplate will look like all others before. You can see photos here for example.

Our block will not be compatible to the Classified card from EVGA. It uses a completely different layout.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! That backplate looks beyond amazing, I can't believe I've never seen it before. I simply must have this setup in my rig, and I'm willing to buy whatever next-best card that the kryograhics Pascal block will fit as long as it's not one of the reference cards i.e. Founder's Edition.

Does it fit any of these 1080 cards?

I'm a black and copper Classified guy. Ahhhh, I guess its a no go for me on the AC side for blocks than but I love the Aquaero though. ;)
Yeah I have to say I'm saddened to found out this block doesn't work on the Classified card either as that is pretty much the only one I've wanted ever since all the various cards were announced, because of it's likelihood of being the best overclocker.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Warrior1986« (2. Juni 2016, 03:52)

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 09:10

EVGA - have not seen a complete naked PCB but from what can be seen so far I would say no *update* a clear no now
Gigabyte - never seen the PCB but Gigabyte was always very different with their layouts so I assume this will be a no too
MSI - no way, completely different

The only slightly different card that seems to work is the Inno3D iChill. And the really cool thing: it comes with a fair price and is as fast as the other fancy super-bulky-trillion-phase cards. In a comparison with the ASUS Strix OC it was even faster.

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 01:15

EVGA - have not seen a complete naked PCB but from what can be seen so far I would say no *update* a clear no now
Gigabyte - never seen the PCB but Gigabyte was always very different with their layouts so I assume this will be a no too
MSI - no way, completely different

The only slightly different card that seems to work is the Inno3D iChill. And the really cool thing: it comes with a fair price and is as fast as the other fancy super-bulky-trillion-phase cards. In a comparison with the ASUS Strix OC it was even faster.
So basically what you are saying is, unless I'm mistaken, that Aquacomputer will not make a block for anything other than the 1080 Founders Edition ... ie nothing that has an 8+8 pin or 8+6 pin power (EVGA GTX 1080 FTW or Classified or Kingpin, or the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X, or the ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 1080 OC.)

I think that is a horrible mistake. My current build is chock full of Aquacomputer parts and was hoping to pick up 2 blocks for new 1080's (which I haven't gotten yet). While EKWB won't do the FTW or Classified, they are doing the MSI Gaming X and Asus Strix. I guess I will have to go that way for blocks then ... unless you come back and say that you will do blocks for any of the 8+8 or 8+6 cards I mentioned.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »'47 Knucklehead« (7. Juni 2016, 01:17)

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 23:54

A couple of questions:

1) With regards to the new blocks and EVGA, will the blocks work with the $609 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080, the $619 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, and/or the $649 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 ? All three are the single 8-pin cards. I really like EVGA, and I really like the looks of the AQ blocks (especially in nickle) and I *might* be willing to sacrifice 100-200MHz of OC'ing for looks for my current build ... but I *really* would want AQ to make blocks for the EVGA FTW and/or Classified cards.

2) Will the new SLI HD blocks with the blocks? If not, will AQ be making their own SLI HD block (like EKWB has announced)?

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016, 23:48

I'm in the same boat as you, '47 Knucklehead. I want this gorgeous looking block in my system, but I'm going to be buying either the Asus Strix or eVGA Classified card which means I can't. I really do hope that AQ would change their position and make a block for the custom PCB cards, especially the FTW/Classified cards as the demand is definitely there with EKWB for whatever reason confirming they are NOT making a block for them.

The only other alternative I see would be to just buy the cheapest possible reference 1080 in order to be able to use this block.

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016, 13:58

I'm in the same boat as you, '47 Knucklehead. I want this gorgeous looking block in my system, but I'm going to be buying either the Asus Strix or eVGA Classified card which means I can't. I really do hope that AQ would change their position and make a block for the custom PCB cards, especially the FTW/Classified cards as the demand is definitely there with EKWB for whatever reason confirming they are NOT making a block for them.

The only other alternative I see would be to just buy the cheapest possible reference 1080 in order to be able to use this block.
Well, hopefully this will light a fire under AQ's butt ... EKWB just announced they ARE going to make water blocks for the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW and Classified cards ... as well as the Asus Strix, and Palit JetStream ... all of which have more than the single 8-pin PEG.

https://www.ekwb.com/news/official-list-…tx-1080-series/

Please Aquacomputer, PLEASE don't make me go and buy a pair of EKWB blocks and back plates. I love the amount of AQ gear I have in my build and I would love matching blocks too. Please punch in these cards into your CNC machines and make them and come tell us here before it's too late.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2016, 17:59

Photos of the nickel plated variants:

Freitag, 10. Juni 2016, 20:22

SEXY!

Will the SLI HD bridge, specifically the ones from EVGA work with those blocks?

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016, 00:59

Well, since I can't even get a couple simple questioned answered in 2 weeks time ... I went ahead and ordered blocks from EKWB. Sorry AQ, your lack of response has cost you a sale. :cursing:

Lee503

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 04:58

Is there by chance a compatability list for cards that this block will work with. Really love the way it looks and would like to buy if it works. :thumbup: