• 28.04.2024, 02:24
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Problem with new Aquastream Ultimate - with PWM high pitch buzzing noise

Friday, July 14th 2017, 9:15pm

Hello,

pls need advice. I bought upgrade kit for my XT Ultra, sucessfully change electronics ... looks cool, but when I powering my four Noctua F12 PWN fans from pump, there is very annoing lousy buzzing noise coming from pump electronics ... its really from pump, when I unplug it, its silent ...
Than I try to power fans via Phobya PWM splitter - via molex adapter +12V from molex ( PSU ) and pins 3 and 4 from pump. But than fans are at 100% speed and cannot be controled.
Pls help, I cant send pump to RMA, my watercooling must be working ... And I want to control my fans via pump via temperature curve ( I plant to buy licence for control ).
What is wrong?

Thx for info.

Daniel

Undesirable

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:58am

Does the buzzing go away when you push down on the pump with your hand?

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 7:46pm

Hello,

sorry I was on the holidays ... No this buzzing sound is still there, I tried to push on pump, remove front panel and press whoile PCB, still there ... Daniel