• 26.04.2024, 15:34
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Spirti1976

[SOLVED]Aquaero 5 Pro / VISION USB problem

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:25am

Hi, I have a problem since the 1st day I bought Vision/Aquaero setup. Maybe some people experienced the same.

I have:

Kryos NEXT VISION CPU block
VISION for GPU block
MPS flow 400
Aquaero 5 Pro
HUBBY 7

So, HUBBY 7 is connected to motherboard's USB 2.0, all other USB devices plugged into HUBBY. Flow 400 connected to HUBBY and to Aquaero by Aquabus to HIGH (actually the connection of mps doesn't matter, I tried all combinations and even without mps). Aquaero is configured to read the sensor information from Aida64 (used HWinfo as well, same effect). Latest firmware, tried to reset the Aquaero to defaults.

The problem is:

When I turn on the PC in the morning (I shut it down using Windows shut down but PSU remains is in standby) - Aquaero is not getting any info (even mps flow 400 which it reads from the sensor itself) from Aida64/Hwinfo but all Aquacomputer devices are recognized in Aquasuite. I do a simple reboot and everything works just fine. And I have absolutely the same issue on my other PC which has Aquaero only.

This happens every day. I used 2 motherboards on my main PC - same effect.

Windows version doesn't matter - all the same on 7, 8.1, 10.

I got used to it but I think it shouldn't be this way.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Looks like Aquasuite 2018.1 solved the problem. Thanks!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Spirti1976" (Jul 9th 2018, 8:58am)

Spirti1976

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 11:00pm

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:25am

It's a known USB problem and should be fixed with aquasuite 2018 (~2 weeks).

Spirti1976

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 1:47pm

It's a known USB problem and should be fixed with aquasuite 2018 (~2 weeks).
Thanks!