• 28.04.2024, 11:22
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Extension cable for Aquaero 6 display?

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 11:02pm

I've been looking for a 24 pin 0.5mm pitch ribbon cable with headers to connect the display to the main board of the Aquaero.
I have searched google for days and can not find anything even close. All the cables I have found are 1mm pitch.

Even individual jumper cables are 1mm.
Does anybody know where to get this?

I am trying to place the display in a different location than the main unit.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 1:58am

What length of cable are you looking for?
The Gigant series external radiators have the display mounted separate from the aquaero with a cable about 20 cm long.
If 20 cm is sufficient, it should be a stock item you can purchase from aquacomputer.
If you need longer, you may be able to negotiate a custom order (if length is not limited).
support@aqua-computer.de

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InfoSeeker" (Sep 4th 2018, 2:00am)

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 4:02pm

Thanks! Just ordered one via email address provided.

Saturday, February 6th 2021, 10:03pm

Is it possible to buy the extension cable?

because i send an email 1 week ago and didn't get an answer

wpuser

Sunday, February 7th 2021, 1:19am

Look here:

Quoted

Please note:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Sunday, February 7th 2021, 1:23am

Is it possible to buy the extension cable?

because i send an email 1 week ago and didn't get an answer

Since the gigant radiators are still listed in aquacomputer's webshop, I believe you can still purchase the cable.
But on their support page they have the following statement:

Quoted

Please note:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Edit: lol, ninja'd

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "InfoSeeker" (Feb 7th 2021, 1:26am)