• 19.04.2024, 09:50
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Inside aquaduct 360 XT

Tuesday, November 27th 2007, 9:41pm

The aquaduct 360 XT mark II should not be opened by the customer. Since we would like to show from what it is built, we have taken a photograph of the more than 180 components.

One should better not disassemble his own aquaduct. More than 30 o-rings must work properly so that an aquaduct 360 comes through the final highly sensitive leak tightness test.

Moreover, we show you a photo of the internal construction of the aquaduct mk II series here.

Re: Inside aquaduct 360 XT

Wednesday, November 28th 2007, 10:28am

Much better design! Thanks for ditching the 6 feet of tubing.

Congratulations! ;D

Now how about in the water temp sensing? ;)

heed

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:13am

Shoggy, I can't see pics. Can you give me a direct link to them? Thanks.

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 10:34am

http://www.aqua-computer.de/images/produ…60_XT_3_800.jpg

http://www.aqua-computer.de/images/products/aquaduct/ad_360_XT_2_800.jpg

:)

heed

Friday, November 30th 2007, 8:28am

JorisS

Saturday, December 15th 2007, 12:10pm

How does one know if one has a mark II?

Saturday, December 15th 2007, 12:31pm

compare the pictures :)

mark I
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…ad&threadID=176

mark II
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=199
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

JorisS

Saturday, December 15th 2007, 1:02pm

Ok so I just recently coughed up 400 euros for this unit, NOW you come with a much improved remake? :'(

Monday, December 17th 2007, 10:03am

Bad Luck. But the "old" aquaduct isn't bad, just because there is a new "better" version. And look at the aquaero-rotation-button: In my opinion it looks cheap and crappy, so be happy you got a nice aquaduct :D.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Stephan

Administrator

Monday, December 17th 2007, 11:14am

Some of the changes has already been implemented during the production of the Mark I. So your aquaduct is maybe very simulair to this one - except the electronics.

JorisS

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 1:36am

Kyle XY

RE : Inside aquaduct 360 XT

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 9:50am

By the way, is it possible to draw some arrows in order to indicate the water flow through the radiator, the pump and the Aquaduct itself ? It's always a question for me and for people who discover my Aquaduct 360... Thanks !

Kyle XY

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 7:18pm

Shoggy ?

Kyle XY

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 6:51am

Youhou !!

Nobody ? :sleeping:

Kyle XY

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 8:20am

Nobody cares ;( or (worse) nobody knows, even the administrators ??

I would like to know the direction of waterflow because it's not clear, through the black base, the radiator, the upper aquaduct and the pump. For example, I am wandering if the pump uses the water once refreshed ? Does the water go through the radiator before the aquaduct ? And so on... Whatever, a simple picture with arrows for wtare flow is better than a large discussion, isn't it ?

Please, answer me !!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kyle XY" (Feb 21st 2010, 8:23am)

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 3:31pm

From a performance view it doesn't really matter. From a functional view I'd trust them to get basic stuff like "reservoir before pump" right ;)

Zitat von »Dino«

...lauter spinner ;)
(wehe, das nimmt jemand in seine sig ;))
dino

Kyle XY

Monday, February 22nd 2010, 9:26pm

Honestly, I don't think it doesn't matter. I like to know what are the technics in the devices I bought. For example, I imagine you don't buy a sports car without knowing what there is below the hood, or closer, about your last graphics card. 8)

I spend a lot of money for my Aquaduct, I hope at least to know how it runs ! Don't you agree ?

I have another topic about Aquasuite and two adjustments but wihout answers since a couple of weeks. Maybe you can help ? ;)

Thanks !

Kyle XY

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 9:11am

Mmmmhh... Maybe would it be an industrial secret ? :rolleyes:

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 1:45pm

I mean ... there are arrows on the two connectors .. just follow them .. then you know the waterflow.
or am i misunderstanding your question ?

Kyle XY

Monday, March 8th 2010, 7:17pm

Thanks you for your answer and I'm sorry if I were not accurate enough.
I understand how is the flow for the connectors themselves. I meant I would like to know the flow direction throughout all parts (radiator, pump, aquaduct,...) with arrows on the picture given by Shoggy. Do you know how the flow is designed ?
I mean ... there are arrows on the two connectors .. just follow them .. then you know the waterflow.
or am i misunderstanding your question ?