• 27.04.2024, 07:12
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

knacker

Aquacomputer D5 USB/Aquabus pump to motherboard

Friday, October 19th 2018, 12:52pm

Is there a way for me to connect the above to my motherboard to control pump without using my AE6 as I cant fit it in the case anywhere
I am really regretting getting this new case at the minute or can I still use the aquauite without the AE6 being connected?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "knacker" (Oct 19th 2018, 1:08pm)

Friday, October 19th 2018, 1:34pm

Yes, of course. The connection to the aquaero is only an option.

You can connect the pump directly to an internal USB header of your mainboard.

knacker

Friday, October 19th 2018, 2:07pm

Shoggy

Do you mean I can use the Aquasuite without the AE6 being connected? If so that will give me a little bit of extra room as I am having to crowbar it in :S

Hufeisen

Friday, October 19th 2018, 5:06pm

Do you mean I can use the Aquasuite without the AE6 being connected?
Yes.

knacker

Friday, October 19th 2018, 8:44pm

Thanks for that

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 11:20am

Shoggy

Do you mean I can use the Aquasuite without the AE6 being connected? If so that will give me a little bit of extra room as I am having to crowbar it in :S

The only difference is that you will only have manual style, fixed speed controls through aquasuite instead of being able to add the pump to an automatic controller that the Aquaero uses aquabus for, or control the pump through the Aquaero of course.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jakusonfire" (Oct 22nd 2018, 11:22am)