• 05.05.2024, 17:45
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

New Quadro Displays An Error When Updating Firmware

Friday, November 9th 2018, 1:36am

Hello! I am an English speaker in the United States. I purchased a new Quadro from Aquatuning.de. First time working with you and this retailer. When I started Aquasuite 2018-8 for the first time, it said that it needed to update the firmware on my Quadro before it would work with that version of Aquasuite. I clicked to update firmware. It reached 70%, then displayed an error. I've attached the error message. When the error message displayed, the fans connected to the Quadro stopped spinning. When I had first booted, they spun at full speed.

I have not been able to update the firmware. I've tried many different times. The LED now flashes red and the fans never spin up. I've tried on an Intel computer and an AMD computer, and neither have worked. I've disconnected all fans and the temperature sensor. I've tried changing the USB polling rate, but I couldn't get that to work (I'm running Windows 10). The manual does not describe a way to factory reset the device so I have not been able to try that. I don't know what else to try.

Please help me! This device seems really nice but I can't use it!
cobaltskky has attached the following image:
  • Aquasuite.PNG

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:30am

Please send an e-mail to info@aqua-computer.de and include your postal address.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:39pm

Thank you for your fast response! I will do that!

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 6:07pm

Hi again, Shoggy! I did as you said, and I have not received a response.

mditsch

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 6:39pm

Hi again, Shoggy! I did as you said, and I have not received a response.

Hi,

maybe because of weekend and different timezones? I'm quite sure, you will receive an answer from them very soon, when they are back at work tomorrow morning CET..

wpuser

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 8:55pm

In Germany we do not work on Sundays and most companies except supermarkets or department stores are closed on Saturdays as well... :rolleyes:

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Monday, November 12th 2018, 9:16am

We already replied to your e-mail on Friday. Maybe check your spam folder.