• 16.04.2024, 06:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Double Protect Ultra

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2019, 01:11

Is anyone using Double Protect Ultra green or Double Protect Ultra orange that might have a picture of there system?
I am trying to decide what color to go with? I am also using PETG tubing in my build.

Thanks;
Crazy-Carl

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2019, 01:56

Just for your future reference!!!
Why not getting Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ and one of his color dyes of your choice or go clear, this new formula he made is absolutely the best protection you will get and the best thing about it is that you can use it for 2-3 years before you need to change your liquid again. I've been using Mayhem's biocide extreme for several years but now with some mixed metals in my loop I've been using this new formula for the past 18 months and it's incredible.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (26. Februar 2019, 03:30)

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019, 00:55

I will look into it.

Thanks;

Crazy-Carl

Sonntag, 3. März 2019, 03:15

PPCS where I get almost all of my water cooling stuff from says Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ is not to be used with PETG tubing?

Sonntag, 3. März 2019, 03:39

PPCS where I get almost all of my water cooling stuff from says Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ is not to be used with PETG tubing?

Yes, that is true, Biocide+ and Inhibitor+ its not compatible with PETG I have totally forgot that that's what you have, its really to bad :(

Good luck finding what you need :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (3. März 2019, 03:41)