• 25.04.2024, 14:01
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Double Protect Ultra

mardi 26 février 2019, 01:11

Is anyone using Double Protect Ultra green or Double Protect Ultra orange that might have a picture of there system?
I am trying to decide what color to go with? I am also using PETG tubing in my build.

Thanks;
Crazy-Carl

mardi 26 février 2019, 01:56

Just for your future reference!!!
Why not getting Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ and one of his color dyes of your choice or go clear, this new formula he made is absolutely the best protection you will get and the best thing about it is that you can use it for 2-3 years before you need to change your liquid again. I've been using Mayhem's biocide extreme for several years but now with some mixed metals in my loop I've been using this new formula for the past 18 months and it's incredible.

Ce message a été modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "Dundys" (26 février 2019, 03:30)

jeudi 28 février 2019, 00:55

I will look into it.

Thanks;

Crazy-Carl

dimanche 3 mars 2019, 03:15

PPCS where I get almost all of my water cooling stuff from says Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ is not to be used with PETG tubing?

dimanche 3 mars 2019, 03:39

PPCS where I get almost all of my water cooling stuff from says Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ is not to be used with PETG tubing?

Yes, that is true, Biocide+ and Inhibitor+ its not compatible with PETG I have totally forgot that that's what you have, its really to bad :(

Good luck finding what you need :)

Ce message a été modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "Dundys" (3 mars 2019, 03:41)