• 24.04.2024, 17:49
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Aquaero 6XT disply stopped working

lundi 11 mars 2019, 01:44

Good Afternoon,
I apologize if this has been answered in another thread but, I am not sure if I need to RMA the unit back to you guys. After turning on my computer today, I notice that the aquaero 6XT was displaying thick and thin white lines and blocks instead of the normal data from my system. I shut down my computer and I tried unplugging the aquaero directly from the molex connector and re-plugging it in and starting the computer back up with no luck. Now when I try and power up the aquaero, there is no display at all including the red directional and set buttons on the face of the unit. Is there something that I can try and do to fix the unit? Thank you in advance.

lundi 11 mars 2019, 05:29

lundi 11 mars 2019, 16:24

Thank you, sent them an e-mail.