• 16.04.2024, 20:42
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zagdima

Friday, May 8th 2020, 5:22pm

I have farbwerk nano. And I Have only 4 profiles. Will, it possible to add more profiles? And what about farbwerk 360 how many profiles it has?

Stephan

Administrator

Friday, May 8th 2020, 6:55pm

All products are currently providing 4 profiles. Let us know how you would like to use the farbwerk and why you need more profiles?

Zagdima

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 4:39pm

For Now. Running different apps, games launching different profiles with separate RGBpx lightning profiles. Which is very convinient. F.e. on Launching Battlefield my rgb goes to ambient mode etc. So 4 profiles is kinda not enough. f.e.
ASUS Armoury crate has unlimited amount of profiles (as far as i know).

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 9:49am

Is there a way to create custom VISION templates? Like where you have a blank template and you decide how many data sources you would like to have and letter size and maybe a pencil tool to make some drawings. It would be cool to have a user friendly interface like that.
But I don't mind if I have do some coding. :)

Zagdima

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 5:13pm

Hello. I've just tested insider vesrion x18 with new RGBpx effects. But i have a question. Will it be possible in near future make possible like divide leds in one line.
F.e. now you can apply only 1 effect on one line. And to add new affect need to use another line. But the maximum number of lines are 20. If you copy not multiassign.
dfd.JPG

F.e. on the other hand thermaltake now have their new software for creating effects and they going in 1 line. One by one. Is this possible to make in aquasuite?
qwqwqe.JPG

Maybe this is bad example.
wew.png
Zagdima has attached the following image:
  • wew.png
Zagdima has attached the following files:
  • dfd.JPG (187.93 kB - 623 times downloaded - Last download: Today, 5:22am)
  • qwqwqe.JPG (105.75 kB - 654 times downloaded - Last download: Apr 9th 2024, 10:48am)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Zagdima" (May 19th 2020, 5:19pm)

Houston, we have a problem...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 6:19pm

I would just point out a problem.

After installing x18 (insider), the aquasuite license has stopped to working normally (let's say). I have one usb high flow (license valid until 2021) and one aquaero 5 lt (I bought it in 2016 second hand).

Connection: I put on the 5lt the usb high flow with the 4-pin aquabus connector. With the x17 aquasuite i have no issues. After installing the x18, I need to connect the USB and the 4-pin aquabus connector to find a valid license for aquasuite x18, and to find all the devices (1 piece) connected to 5lt.

Or I messed up something...
(Sorry, my english is: Google translate...)

wpuser

RE: Houston, we have a problem...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 6:48pm

After installing x18 (insider), the aquasuite license has stopped to working normally (let's say). I have one usb high flow (license valid until 2021) and one aquaero 5 lt (I bought it in 2016 second hand).

Connection: I put on the 5lt the usb high flow with the 4-pin aquabus connector. With the x17 aquasuite i have no issues. After installing the x18, I need to connect the USB and the 4-pin aquabus connector to find a valid license for aquasuite x18, and to find all the devices (1 piece) connected to 5lt.

This is correct. You need to have a device with an active license connected via USB for the update.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wpuser" (May 19th 2020, 6:57pm)

RE: RE: Houston, we have a problem...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 7:18pm

This is correct. You need to have a device with an active license connected via USB for the update.
Okay, I understand.

But wouldn’t it be easier for the software (aquasuite x18) to look for a licensed device instead of having to have fun connecting the usb every time you upgrade? Or aquasuite can't do that? And then can the usb connection be disconnected after the upgrade? Because currently usb high flow gets power from 2 places. 1 usb and a 4 pin aquabus.

Luckily, after setting up the 4 pin aquabus connection, I left the usb cable inside the machine.

Hopper64

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 7:19pm

So with X.18 being an insider version, X.17 is the version available for download currently? There is no date or version designation on the download page for the software. Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Stephan

Administrator

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 9:08am

Yes, X.17 is the current official release. The X.18 is available as insider version.
You can only download a installer, the aquasuite software will be downloaded later after selecting the version in the installer.

Hopper64

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 11:24am

Thanks!
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

problem with plex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 2011/2011-3/2066, PVD/nickel after Aquasuite X18 update

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 12:31pm

20.05 I started the automatic aquasuite update. Cuplex Kryos Next Vario not updated. During the update the digital display indication disappeared. Other devices are normally updated. What I did:
1. power off system restart
2. changed usb connection
3. reinstalled aquasuite (clean installation)
But it didn’t help
Update for Vext Vario does not occur. Now I don’t have Next Vario update and digital indication.

Thank You
Eurooplane has attached the following image:
  • 1.png

Stephan

Administrator

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 1:16pm

Did you remove the power cord to disable any standby voltage?

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 1:39pm

Yes, of course. Didn't help.
Did you remove the power cord to disable any standby voltage?
I can not up to date and no digital indication
Eurooplane has attached the following images:
  • 3.png
  • 2.png
Eurooplane has attached the following file:
  • IMG_E7760.JPG (864.81 kB - 518 times downloaded - Last download: Apr 14th 2024, 10:20am)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Eurooplane" (May 20th 2020, 1:46pm)

Stephan

Administrator

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 4:17pm

Can you try the update of the VISION at another PC?

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 5:39pm

I tried and could to update. Thank You for advice. Very interesting what the problem it was? If next time I can not to update? :D
Can you try the update of the VISION at another PC?

Stephan

Administrator

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 6:31pm

Looks like an issue with your USB connection (driver / chipset etc). Please tell us about your Mainboard and wich connectors you have tried.

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 11:36am

Mainboard is a Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega and I use HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub for connection. Also I have two D5 Next, Aquaero 6 XT, Farbwerk 360 and 3 RGBPX Splitti4 in my system. This problem is a first time and only with VISION :?:
Looks like an issue with your USB connection (driver / chipset etc). Please tell us about your Mainboard and wich connectors you have tried.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Eurooplane" (May 21st 2020, 11:39am)

jura11

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 2:29pm

Hi guys

I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them

Application: aquasuite.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 00007FFFC361CBB2 (00007FFFC3440000) with exit code 80131506.

Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.2.7443.28122, time stamp: 0x5ec28f95
Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.8.3928.0, time stamp: 0x5d390139
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000001dcbb2
Faulting process id: 0x26d8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d630fbea0e6379
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
Report Id: 7a138b70-fa50-4404-81a1-af9ff7e3e726
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

And previous X17 I have seen this error

.NET Runtime Error 1026

Application: aquasuite.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.ClockTreeWalkRecursive(System.Windows.Media.Animation.Clock, System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.Markup.INameScope, System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.String, System.Windows.PropertyPath, System.Windows.Media.Animation.HandoffBehavior, System.Collections.Specialized.HybridDictionary, Int64)
at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.ClockTreeWalkRecursive(System.Windows.Media.Animation.Clock, System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.Markup.INameScope, System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.String, System.Windows.PropertyPath, System.Windows.Media.Animation.HandoffBehavior, System.Collections.Specialized.HybridDictionary, Int64)
at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.BeginCommon(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.Markup.INameScope, System.Windows.Media.Animation.HandoffBehavior, Boolean, Int64)
at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.Begin()
at AquaComputer.Controls.ModalFlyout.i4e4q2rLEhWsp0rTIWFK(System.Object)
at AquaComputer.Controls.ModalFlyout.StartClose()
at AquaComputer.Dialog.DlgUpdateService.VN3u74MuIxJTAktB4Bis(System.Object)
at AquaComputer.Dialog.DlgUpdateService.ForceCloseAnimated()
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.MainWindow.XNd7as8HjTTPElaN6p1(System.Object)
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.MainWindow.wgWRQxehK4()
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.MainWindow+QniZnHO25It8UH895Ei.OuSyya5iJhk()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.App.Main()

Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.2.7415.19285, time stamp: 0x5e9d608b
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.914, time stamp: 0xfb6790ac
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000039159
Faulting process id: 0x2b98
Faulting application start time: 0x01d62ed6e300c18c

Usually Aquasuite will runs something like for 1 or two hours and then will crash with above errors

Thanks,Jura

Undesirable

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 1:11am

Hi guys

I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them

Are your RAM settings stable?