• 23.04.2024, 12:35
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dundys

Aquasuite X4 issue

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 3:58pm

I'm keep on getting this notification that services are not running.
I can restart as a admin and even start services manually but after few minutes I get this window again, please squash that bug.
Dundys has attached the following image:
  • 1-min-min.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dundys" (Jul 30th 2019, 4:04pm)

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 4:11pm

when the service is crashing. post a crash log from windows event log.
This is not a normal behavior.

Dundys

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 4:27pm

We seem to have the same scenario we've had months ago that ultimately got fixed but it seem to came back in this x4 version. While installing aquasuite and if you deselect not to install desktop icon, after all it crashes services, If I leave it and let it install, it doesn't crash. I can reproduce the issue every time, do you still want me to give you crash log or based on what I have just said you know where the problem is as it was the same thing while ago and you guys fixed it.

Hold on. ?( It haven't crashed yet and I just installed with desktop Icon deselected but I installed aquasuite as admin. If you have to install as admin, this was never an issue.
I will report back.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Dundys" (Jul 30th 2019, 4:46pm)

Dundys

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 5:07pm

Its fine now. I don't know what was happening, one minute would crash if deselecting desktop icon upon install now it doesn't crash and it works OK ?(

I will report back if I have solid proof that crashes are back.

Dundys

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 10:14pm

It seem to be fine now, maybe was my system, please disregard it.