• 23.04.2024, 23:17
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

shaibg

Non enregistré

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

lundi 18 novembre 2019, 13:35

Hi,

There is an ability to get data (e.g temp from the sensors) in case the aquasuite application is closed (NOT MINIMIZED)?

Thanks!

jeudi 21 novembre 2019, 01:08

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

jeudi 21 novembre 2019, 04:27

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

I think he means the software sensors.

jeudi 21 novembre 2019, 05:41

I was curious about the Virtual Software Sensor, and my test showed the Virtual Software Sensors from the Playground to be persistent.

I was using a Virtual Sensor from the aquaero to drive an LED Controller to reflect the coolant/air delta.
I made a duplicate Virtual Software Sensor in the aquasuite playground and substituted it in the controller.
The controller functioned the same with the aquasuite open, minimized, or closed.

I even rebooted the system without autostarting the aquasuite, and the controller functioned as expected.

jeudi 21 novembre 2019, 07:46

Softwaresensors, hotkeys, Virtual Sensor, Hardware Monitoring, Ambientpx, Sound ... is processed in the aqua Computer Sevice. The aquasuite is only the UI.

mardi 17 décembre 2019, 07:45

Hi,
i am having the same problem.

1. Iv'e configured via "Automatic data export" tab the file path and XML type selection.
2. Added Data sources from aquaero/Temperature sensors, and selected the relevant software sensor

Results:
only when aquasuite app is open the xml file is updated.

mardi 17 décembre 2019, 11:23

Logging and exports only working when the aquasuite is running.

Discussions similaires