• 13.05.2024, 08:14
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Vision & X.13

mardi 24 mars 2020, 00:00

Hello, im running 2x quadro, 1x aquaero, 1x mps, 1x vision. I recently updated to x.13 from a much older version of aquasuite. Now for some reason, the vision cannot read and display any of the sensor data. either form aquabus or from USB (sensors1.PNG & sensors2.PNG). As you can see, all the sensor data is available (sensors3.PNG). I have also make sure the firmware is current across all the aquacomputer devices. I also reset the vision device to factory settings.. still no luck.

thanks!
kaselite a envoyé les images :
  • sensors1.PNG
  • sensors2.PNG
  • sensors3.PNG

mardi 24 mars 2020, 07:21

try a clean install from the aquasuite. (all settings lost) and reset every device to factory defaults.

mardi 24 mars 2020, 18:54

I ended up stopping and starting the service and that fixed it.

Discussions similaires