• 26.04.2024, 22:34
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Issue with OCTO after updating to latest firmware and aquasuite X.25

vendredi 21 août 2020, 18:47

I recently updated to the latest firmware for my OCTO and to the X.25 aquasuite software (my license ran out so I can't update to X.26). Anyways after rebooting all my fans are stuck at 100% and my RGB has reverted back to rainbow, which I also cannot change. Aquasuite detects my OCTO and Vision, and shows all my fan speeds, plus the temperature sensor I have installed in my loop.
Is there a way to reflash the firmware of the OCTO, or does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.

dimanche 23 août 2020, 04:38

Anyone?

dimanche 23 août 2020, 07:58

Have you disconnected the Octo, or the whole computer from the power for a few minutes?
This should help in most cases.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

mardi 25 août 2020, 04:17

Have you disconnected the Octo, or the whole computer from the power for a few minutes?
This should help in most cases.
Thanks for the reply. I turned everything off and left the power off actually switched off the PSU for a day with no change. I completed uninstalled the software and removed all the settings, same thing happens after a reinstall.
Whenever I change any settings on a fan nothing seems to update. If I then exit and re-enter the software all settings have reverted back to everything sitting at 100%.

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "fatpizza" (25 août 2020, 04:20)

RE: Issue with OCTO after updating to latest firmware and aquasuite X.25

jeudi 27 août 2020, 17:02

I recently updated to the latest firmware for my OCTO and to the X.25 aquasuite software (my license ran out so I can't update to X.26). Anyways after rebooting all my fans are stuck at 100% and my RGB has reverted back to rainbow, which I also cannot change. Aquasuite detects my OCTO and Vision, and shows all my fan speeds, plus the temperature sensor I have installed in my loop.
Is there a way to reflash the firmware of the OCTO, or does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.
I am having the exact same issue after moving to X.26, 2xRGB LED's stuck on rainbow. OCTO crashes when trying to modify.

vendredi 28 août 2020, 09:00

Please install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help…ual-c-downloads