• 27.04.2024, 12:53
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Where's the GPU data?

Sunday, July 25th 2021, 10:45am

I have a Quadro and am using Aquasuite. I can see a lot of data related to my motherboard and the Quadro, but I don't see any data for my GPU. I have an MSI motherboard and their monitoring software Afterburner installed. Afterburner can see my GPU data just fine. I installed HWiNFO64 and it sees both my GPU and Quadro data. I have an AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 graphics card. I know it's pretty old, but why doesn't Aquasuite see it? "Graphics Card" is selected in the Hardware Monitor section of the Background Service page in Aquasuite.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Ryan_F_Mercer" (Jul 25th 2021, 10:57am)

Sunday, July 25th 2021, 11:25am

Hmm... I'm noticing that the final driver update for my graphics card was released 6 years ago. Is that the reason? Is it just too legacy?