• 28.04.2024, 02:32
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cptninc

Why would a High Flow Next stop measuring flow rate?

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 11:05pm

I have a High Flow Next which was working great. I changed the routing of my loop and now the meter reads 0 for flow although the temp and conductivity both read correctly. I have confirmed that there is flow visually.

What can I do to try and fix this?

cptninc

Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 4:47pm

I guess I will just add this to my pile of Aquacomputer gear that is waiting for me to RMA it.

Friday, December 10th 2021, 11:37am

Try an email to support@aqua-computer.de

turgin

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 10:39pm

I am now seeing a similar problem with mine. It works fine most of the time but if I load the system it will drop to zero flow and raise the alarm. Sometimes it starts working again on its own after a few minutes but other times it takes a reboot. I will be sending an email to support.
Edit to add that even a shutdown, including removing the power cord, has not recovered it this time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "turgin" (Dec 23rd 2021, 11:01pm)

cptninc

Wednesday, January 26th 2022, 8:20pm

I've done absolutely nothing to address this problem, but yesterday the sensor started working again. This is weird since I hadn't even rebooted the system since my original post on it.