• 25.04.2024, 07:28
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

z00mantwo

Feature Request: Select high flow NEXT under flow sensor in OCTO

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 6:17am

Feature Request: Use high flow NEXT under flow sensor in OCTO when the high flow NEXT is connected with the 3 pin wire 53295 to the OCTO. OCTO gets signal from high flow NEXT when connected, but can not scale the signal correctly to get the right flow rate. :)

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 7:32am

You have to select "High Flow". High flow and High flow next has the same calibration values.

z00mantwo

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 1:53pm

You have to select "High Flow". High flow and High flow next has the same calibration values.
When I try and select "Aqua Computer high flow (53068 )" as the "Sensor Type" I get a value of 29.89 l/m on the OCTO. The high flow NEXT says the flow is 2.57 l/m. Using another standalone flow meter I get a 2.6 l/m value so the high flow NEXT appears to be correct and accurate.

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 3:59pm