• 09.05.2024, 08:20
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Having issues getting Aquero 6 pro to connect to two quadros

Monday, March 4th 2024, 7:59pm

I have connected both quadros to USB headers and assigned different addresses.

I can get them to work though the USB port with a fan curve for temperature of the water, and the flow sensor works as well.

Once I connect them to the Aquero with the aquabus x4 nothing works, and the Aquero does not show anything on the screen like it is not getting power. Once I remove the aquabus cables from the X4, the aquero shows stuff on the screen again.

Not sure where to go from here..

Thanks

Friday, March 8th 2024, 8:25pm

Did you assign them the appropriate code category. I tried to find the categories/codes in the manuals but they were not jumping off the page for me. Did you try that button "find aquabus devices" in the AQ6 aquabus tab?

Update. I have the X4 and Octo connected to the AQ6. The X4 is assigned 112 as the Aquabus Hub and the Octo has no code.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Methodical" (Apr 3rd 2024, 3:46am)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 11:18am

see User and installation manual page41-46.

Wednesday, April 3rd 2024, 3:43am

Did you resolve the issue?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"