• 25.04.2024, 11:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JE

Re: Aquacomputer Cooled AMD (superb Pictures)

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 18:56

Zitat von »Darksand«

The material from Aquacomputer.de are realy superb, I was even thinking to buy the Silver version of the Cuplex, but it was too expensive for me.

But the materials have a very nice finish, and look great, also the radiator evo 360 is very good.

Other companies have Customers, Aqua Computer has Fans.

I mean: you're right, AC has very good Products.

I also like your tubing.. how did you make it?
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:10

Zitat von »JE«

Other companies have Customers, Aqua Computer has Fans.

I mean: you're right, AC has very good Products.

I also like your tubing.. how did you make it?

I just bought some showertubes, and wrapped them arround the Aquatubings, very simpel. It very difficult to put them around double molex connectors though (where two wires are sticking out)

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:18

Great, especially the tubes!

So you ripped off the metal part of the tubes from the original stuff and then inserted the water tubes through them?

Can you still use normal plug'n-cool adapters with those tubes?

Lars
Mein HTPC im Bau... Blende f. APE 160

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:22

Zitat von »Darksand«

The material from Aquacomputer.de are realy superb, I was even thinking to buy the Silver version of the Cuplex, but it was too expensive for me.

But the materials have a very nice finish, and look great, also the radiator evo 360 is very good.

cheaper is to make the cooper ones silver

you can make this in galvanic shop

it looks like this :

regards Slazer
WoW Status Magier / Mensch lvl 60 Berufe Schneidern 300 und Verzaubern 291 Erste Hilfe 300 server : Alextrasza(PVE) Charname : Portanius

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 19:30

Zitat von »LarsAC«

Great, especially the tubes!

So you ripped off the metal part of the tubes from the original stuff and then inserted the water tubes through them?

Can you still use normal plug'n-cool adapters with those tubes?

Lars

the origional aquacomputer tubing is in the showertubing, so i can just use the plug-n-cool adapters. the showertubing is sort of a spring and kan be compressed for at least 50% (when you remove the inner showertubing) so you can cut it 20% too long and it wil snap to the connectors.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 20:06

I Can't see the pictures :'(

Edith says that i can see the pictures now. :)
Es gab mal einen Weg es den Bossen zu zeigen der nannte sich Rock 'n' Roll! Aber was war dann? Oh Nein den haben die Bosse auch kaputt gemacht mit einem kleinen Ding Namens MTV! - Jack Black, School of Rock

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 20:11

Zitat von »Slazer«

cheaper is to make the cooper ones silver

you can make this in galvanic shop

it looks like this :

regards Slazer

Thats indeed a nice Idea, have to look in to it :P

Zitat von »Paranoid«

I Can't see the pictures  :'(

They are a bit slow now indeed, but I stil see them even after a Shift-refresh

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 20:16

I have to warn everyone, these tubes are made from metal, so they may not come in contact with prints, Thats the reason I want to stealth a piece of the motherboard.

By the way, a lot of these pictures are clickable, so you will get a very large picture, so you can see more details, e.g. the plug and cool connectors.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 21:27

looks really nice. good work!

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 22:01

Very cool and clean case. Nice one! :D

But what´s this thing at the bottom of the case, in front of the mainboard?

And if you are finished with the fan controls the case will be perfect! It don´t have to be always bling bling with tons of modding-stuff, the clean towers of understatement are also looking great... ;)

CU

PS: And the tubes are looking funny! The always remember me at those in the shower... ;D
Die Weisheit des Tages: "Nein, ISDN ist nicht die Abkürzung für 'Ich seh da nix'..." ^^

"10 Stunden harte Arbeit sind nix für ne Bürotussi wie mich..." - Chewy

venti

Donnerstag, 19. August 2004, 23:18

wo kann man diesen überzug kaufen??
ich find der sieht richrig geil aus!
Die Welt soll brennen! Ich will in ihren Flammen baden!

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 00:03

Zitat von »Onkel«

Very cool and clean case. Nice one! :D

But what´s this thing at the bottom of the case, in front of the mainboard?

And if you are finished with the fan controls the case will be perfect! It don´t have to be always bling bling with tons of modding-stuff, the clean towers of understatement are also looking great... ;)

CU

PS: And the tubes are looking funny! The always remember me at those in the shower... ;D

In the bottom I was starting a Stealth for my mobo, but it isn't wat I wanted and its out, I want to use Chromed plastic, so you wont see my IDE flatcables, and underneath my vidcard it wil hide the cables for SATA and IEEE1394. It wil be a L shaped piece of plastic.

And you are right not to overdo it, but a window is still nessesary :P

Zitat von »venti«

wo kann man diesen überzug kaufen??
ich find der sieht richrig geil aus!

I bought them in holland, The store is called Action (do not know if you have them in Germany) they cost 4.76 Euro for 1,5 metre with a ShowerHead :P, so I bought 3 (I Used 2 just now) I Also used the endcaps, they look nice, but I used all of them so I have to buy new ones if I want to mod more
ps: You know what "geil" means in dutch hu :P:P:P

cejay

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 01:28

nice!!

but one question....what temperature does it have in idle and (last) ^^

thx!

cejay
nö ich sach nichts!

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 01:55

Zitat von »Darksand«

speed?? look at my watercoold aquacomputer system:

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8001428

ok for holland it's fast enough. but it's really a pritty nice case.
AMD Phenom X4 9950 | Abit A-S78H | 8192MB Corsair Dominator 1066MHz | Sapphire Radeon 4850 512MB (Übergangslösunf bis zur 4870X2) | 2x Samsung SpinPoint T166 320GB | Samsung SH-W203C | Coolermaster M850 Real Power Modular 850W | Apple PowerMac G5 Gehäuse

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 02:20

Zitat von »twoPhases«

speed?? look at my watercoold aquacomputer system:

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8001428

ok for holland it's fast enough. but it's really a pritty nice case.

With your  system people break the 30k barier with eas :P

My vidcard was made around the time Nvidia came with the 4200s so, its old, and it still beats the crap out a non oced 9800

I will wait till the X800/6800 is about 200 Euro's

I do stil have a broblem not getting the FSB above 190 (I mean stable in prime) And I cant get it to work above 200, It could be the proc, or the vcore (mobo), it could even be the storys about the HyperXmem not working properly on the NV2 chipsets, but when I clock the CPU higer, the Radeon still scales, its not on its end.

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 02:23

Zitat von »cejay«

nice!!

but one question....what temperature does it have in idle and (last) ^^

thx!

cejay

Temps Idle:
CPU: 35 C
Socket: 32C
Case: 21 C @ roomtemp: 21 C

Temps Stressed & fans silent:
CPU: 43 C
Socket: 42 C
Case: 24 C @ roomtemp: 21C

Temps Stressed & fans Max:
CPU: 39 C
Socket: 38 C
Case: 21 C @ roomtemp: 21 C :P

I Also measured the watertemp, but this was on a hot day, ambient temps where 24/25 orso, watertemp was 28 degrees, Fans half, Fans full did not change anything, this was on a Half stressed machine.

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 05:27

Hi,

Leuke Tower, mooi projekt.

Het is weer eens een keertje leuk om te zien dat ik niet de enige Nederlander hier in het Aqua-Computer Forum ben ;D ;)

groetjes,

ThaDog
Ich hasse Apple ;) --- 15" MacBook Pro Retina (2014) 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Prozessor (Turbo Boost bis zu 4,0 GHz), 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GT 750M mit 2 GB GDDR5 --- 13" MacBook Pro Retina (2014) 3,0 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 Prozessor (Turbo Boost bis zu 3,5 GHz), 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD --- iPad mini "White", 64 GB Wifi --- iPhone 6, 128 GB "White" --- Apple TV (2012) --- Airport Extreme --- Time Capsule 2 TB --- Apple Rockt :thumbsup: --- 05.10.2011 - R.I.P. Steve Jobs :(

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 11:50

Hi,
the case looks very cool. Its very clean inside
VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE - VERKAUFE AQUADRIVE -

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 14:11

Zitat von »ThaDog@Modding«

Hi,

Leuke Tower, mooi projekt.

Het is weer eens een keertje leuk om te zien dat ik niet de enige Nederlander hier in het Aqua-Computer Forum ben  ;D ;)

groetjes,

ThaDog

Ah.... More Dutch people :P, If you are interested a complete story about my case (Yes in the beginning it was a mess) you can read it in Dutch on this forum. http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/886902
Also Groetjes :D

cejay

Freitag, 20. August 2004, 14:11

nice.....

but what is the blue thing in the bottom of the case that looks really nice!!!
nö ich sach nichts!