• 26.04.2024, 22:12
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FarEast

Aquaero unknown Device

Thursday, December 2nd 2004, 3:26am

Hey all need help after installing my Aquero, after connecting all the sensors and plugging it it Device manager reports it as an unknown device then after installing the software I get the error " No Aquero Found"

FarEast

Re: Aquaero unknown Device

Thursday, December 2nd 2004, 4:09am

Panic over worked out the problem all is well!~ ;D

shonuff

Thursday, December 2nd 2004, 4:10am

I'm assuming you checked your USB connection and can verify that your USB headers are functioning properly? The cable may not be seated properly with the USB header or you may need to reverse the installation. ???

Thursday, December 2nd 2004, 10:34pm

Nice that your problem could be solved ::). If you need an "cosmetic" effect, you can use this driver, but it only has the Effect to have the nam "Aquaero v.3.07" instead of "HID-Deviece" in the device-manager, the "main driver" is the same as the windows-default ;).

cya
x-stars
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."