• 26.04.2024, 07:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: Project 1 Tsunami Zen Master

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 15:17

wow
thats one of the best mods i've seen here for quite a while

kept hittin f5 while you were typing and posting new pix... ;D

ok, it's not as spectacular as some other mods (that DO look 'like downtown tokyo at night' ;)) but that's exactly what i like about it

i just happen to be a fan of a 'clean' look 8) ;)

and to the monitor...
great work too, but i think it would look even better if you put a backplate behind the lexan frame as you mentioned ;)

please don' forget to supply us with a few pix if you should try it ;)

but there is one thing you should (imo ;)) do different: i'm talking about the way you connected the waterblocks
connecting them in parallel isn't exactly optimal
for one thing you can't predict how much water flows through each block which could in worst case lead to worse cooling of a component
also it doesn't cool any better! the water temperature rises only fractions of a degree after a waterblock, so connecting the blocks in serial does not mean that one block would have to bare with warmer water ;)

i in your position would change that, spares you two y-connectors and a bit of tubing ;)

ps:
sorry for my bad english, i've given my best... ;)

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:01

thanks for the praise!  ;D

It's actually a completely finished project I did at the beginning of the year and is actually finished. Although the monitor stayed the same (No back plate) although the flow did. The split was setup after the CPU water block and one went back to the resevior the other to the GPU and NB this drop the temps by 5 C

Im also working on another project right now using the Lian-Li V1100 case which is more of a cooling power house with the incoperation of a water chiller here's a sneak preview

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:53

Hi,

thats really a great work. Congratulations. It must have been much work for you, but I think you can be really proud about that case.

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 17:06

Wow, very detailed Photostory.

Really nice, clean and good work! 8)

The TFT Mod is crazy ;D

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 17:18

WOW...looks great!
The idea with that TFT-mod is something new....I´m impressed!
:)

mfG saUerkraut

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 17:28

Thankyou I wanted to try something that hadn't been done before and was also a benifit to the user..... I like to know what my temps are while gaming or using other full screen applications where I don't want to be bending under the desk every 5 minutes.....not such a good idea when playing games like Doom 3 or Counter Strike! So mounting it on the monitor seemed the obvious choice.

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 19:31

The TFT mod looks awesome...

And the rest of the case too...
:o :o ;D ;D ;D

Great and clean work...

Montag, 29. November 2004, 22:32

really nice mod, congratulations ;)

But there's one thing I would definitely change: Looks like you've used Y-Plugs to divide the water circuit. This is quite a dangerous thing to do as nobody can exactly predict which way the water will take. It's better to remove these Y-Plugs and then use a single in-a-row-circuit instead.

greetings

"When mountains speak, wise men listen" - John Muir

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 01:51

Zitat von »Lev«

really nice mod, congratulations ;)

But there's one thing I would definitely change: Looks like you've used Y-Plugs to divide the water circuit. This is quite a dangerous thing to do as nobody can exactly predict which way the water will take. It's better to remove these Y-Plugs and then use a single in-a-row-circuit instead.

greetings

Actually the photos shown are of the old system layout and the Y-plugs have been removed.

Also I finally got the window etching finished !!! Ya-Hoo !!!

Although at the time of the shot I was resorting the layout to remove the Y-plugs

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 08:14

very nice work indeed! :D
keep up the good work! ;D
8) there is no gravity - the world sucks 8)

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 19:45

Nice one.
Clean and nice. Nothing else to say ;)

This window is... just...
WOW

realy. How was this one made? With some kind of colour aplied to the window or how?

Zitat von »Lev«

ich frag mich ja wann die autoindustrie anfängt en used-look anzubieten :huh:

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 19:59

looks awsome m8 :)

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 23:49

Wow, I am an ISDN-User, so I had to wait for the pictures a looooonnnnnnggggggg time ::) ;D, but this was the best idea of the day: Your machine is awsome, great, fantasic (where's the dictionary to find some more words ;D).
cya
x-stars

(and now the truth, I did not wait for all pix, but the one's I did saw were really un-top-able ;D ;D)
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 01:22

Actually I would have waited posting this window. ::)

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 16:28

wow - one the the nicest mods i've seen for a long time. the tft is total krass (means very very nice ;D). congratulations for this great case (and the tft of course ;)). thumbs up!

hausen

vils

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 01:31

Very well done mod, alas the name doesn't feel that great these days, but it sounds smashing.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

facet

Montag, 14. Februar 2005, 22:55

very nice mod, but i dont know if it is so good for the hdd
if the aquastream is under them?!?!?!?!?!??
because i am planing to buy a aquadrive, that the hdd cant get destroyed by the magnetic field of the pump
what you think?

Montag, 14. Februar 2005, 23:00

Zitat von »facet«

very nice mod, but i dont know if it is so good for the hdd
if the aquastream is under them?!?!?!?!?!??
because i am planing to buy a aquadrive, that the hdd cant get destroyed by the magnetic field of the pump
what you think?

actually, i dont know anyone who had problems with that, but u'd better ask that in a new thread, than diggin up one which is older than one month...

Samstag, 5. März 2005, 18:10

wow........great work! :o :o :o :o
Very cool! :o :o :o
I like the window very much...... :D