• 25.04.2024, 12:14
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

22 Aquasuite Screenshots

Thursday, October 27th 2005, 6:57pm

I did this for an other forum but I think that might be interesting for this forum too :)

I have done screenshots of almost all availbale panels of the Aquasuite controlling software. Please note that the diagrams are more detailed when you use bigger dimensions. I have scaled them down to save space.

Re: 22 Aquasuite Screenshots

Thursday, October 27th 2005, 10:16pm

Thanks Shoggy ;D

And yes we are amazed at what all this can do.

Ze@lot

Friday, October 28th 2005, 12:39am

yeah nice 1 shoggy. though now im even more confussed about things than i was b4. maybe i need to look at the pics again.

Friday, October 28th 2005, 12:47am

Quoted from "Ze@lot"

yeah nice 1 shoggy. though now im even more confussed about things than i was b4. maybe i need to look at the pics again.

maybe we need a newbie profile. ;)

Ze@lot

Friday, October 28th 2005, 2:21am

Quoted from "Top_Nurse"

maybe we need a newbie profile.  ;)

thats what i need aswell  :)

ps. the last few shots show that it connects to a server ? why do you need that ?

Friday, October 28th 2005, 10:54am

Quoted from "Ze@lot"

ps. the last few shots show that it connects to a server ? why do you need that ?

You don't have a family server in your house? :o Suppose you want to have all your kids computers water cooled to cut down on the noise pollution. Then you would want to be able to set the parameters from your computer right? Also there are a lot of companies that use water cooled servers so this is headed in their direction as well. Big money in the business market for server farms. The Aqua Suite software kind of is reminiscent of APC's UPS software and they are really big on server software. ;D

r00t69

Friday, October 28th 2005, 1:40pm

Thanks Shoggy. I've just realised I don't have something to control in each tab :'( ;D