• 18.04.2024, 10:28
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Motorised pc desk.

jeudi 17 novembre 2005, 16:28

From the title it is exactly what it says. This summing i wanna build but il need help from you guys to help me through the complicated bits ::)

imagine a desk with nothing on top of it. And at a click of a button or combonation pad or summin the pc and the monitor and 2 speakers left and right of the monitor come up through the desk. So when you aint using it you just put it down. I have no idea on how im going to achieve this but im guessing motors and pulleys. And a good strog frame.

But when the PC emerges the top is like a lid and flaps over to the side or whatever.

What do you guys think and if any of that is unclear its prob becuase i aint proof reading it as im late for a job.

????

r00t69

Re: Motorised pc desk.

jeudi 17 novembre 2005, 18:21

What about a Vesa mounting for the LCD Screen and some similar mounting for the speakers. The main unit can be a tower beneath your desk leaving only the Keyboard & Mouse which can both be wireless so you can stick them in a drawer. Thats what I've done!