• 16.04.2024, 23:44
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

radiator/fan Shroud ?

mercredi 9 août 2006, 06:55

Does enybody use a shroud between the radiator an the fan ?

i have mountet my ac 240 radiator with the fans connected directly with the radiator.

(airflow)

(inside) | radiator-Fans| ------> (outside)

Is this wrong. ore should i use a shroud to get som space between the radiator and the fans ?

with a room temp of 25 and overclocking my pc 20%, my walter temperature is 30 *C at load

Re: radiator/fan Shroud ?

mercredi 9 août 2006, 10:23

30°C watertemp is fine when you have 25° room temperature (and how ist Walter connected to your PC? ;D).

what radiator-type do you have?
an EVO, XT or pro?
the evo already has a built-in air shroud.
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Re: radiator/fan Shroud ?

mercredi 9 août 2006, 10:38

Citation de "hobbes_dmS"

30°C watertemp is fine when you have 25° room temperature (and how ist Walter connected to your PC? ;D).

what radiator-type do you have?
an EVO, XT or pro?
the evo already has a built-in air shroud.

:) that's between Walter and me :)

I have 1 airplex evo 240 and 1 airplex evo 120

Thanks. that's a relief to know.