• 25.04.2024, 08:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: Shuttle Umbau Tagebuch (Pix) *little Update S.

Donnerstag, 11. November 2004, 18:54

Frontblende sieht sehr geil aus ;D und professionell

freu mich aufs endergebnis. weiter so... PICS plz

greetz

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Möp

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Re: Shuttle Umbau Tagebuch (Pix) *little Update S.

Samstag, 20. November 2004, 21:34

*bling...bling* ;D ;D
Hallo,
So es gibt Update...und zwar das geilste seit langem!
Aber am besten ihr seht erst mal her!

Darf ich euch CUPLEX Chrome vorstellen:

;D ;D

Rechts mein selfmade NB Kühler!Links der Cuplex Chrome!

Kamera im Spiegel/Cuplex

Nochmal beide!

Zusammen gebaut!

Es ist kein Nickel sondern Chrom!
Daher Cuplex Chrome ...;D ;D

Es geht ein Dank an CrazyApe!:-*

mfG saUerkraut

Re: Shuttle Umbau Tagebuch (Pix) *bling,bling p.15

Samstag, 20. November 2004, 21:37

Lecker ;D

Kosten?

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Samstag, 20. November 2004, 21:38

15€ !

Samstag, 20. November 2004, 21:40

Los, her mit dem Firmennamen!! ;D

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Samstag, 20. November 2004, 21:43

Einfach den Post nochmal lesen und dann genau.... ;) ;D

mfG

Samstag, 20. November 2004, 23:47

schaut wirklich gut aus... die kühler sind auch nice (wobei ich den unterschied zwischen silber, chrome und nickel nicht so groß finde... da hättest schon farbig verchromen müssen, damit das wirklich auffällt ;)
P4 1,6GHz @ 2,4GHz Abit IC7-G Sapphire 9800 Pro S-ATA WD 160GB Iiyama 435S-B
Im Moment gibts Wichtigeres, aber es wird definitiv weitergehen < hier klick0rn >

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Sonntag, 21. November 2004, 01:11

Ach den Unterschied zwischen Nickel und Chrom find ich härter als den von SIlber zu Chrom!
Chrom hat diesen blaustich...Nickel hat gelbstich!

mfG

Sonntag, 21. November 2004, 18:42

Tach tach,

hab ich dat nich schön hin gekriegt? hihihi

Die Kükös sind jetzt halt vernickelt - damit sie auch so schön glänzen und dann verchromt. Aber wie saUerkraut schon gesagt hat gibt es da schon nen ziemlichen Unterschied zw. Ni und Cr. Achja, farbig "verchromen" gibts nicht ;-) Chrome sieht immer so ziemlich gleich aus ... einzigster Unterschied, entweder das ganze glänzt oder ist matt.

Viel Spass beim weiter basteln ;-)

Sonntag, 21. November 2004, 18:53

Zitat von »saUerkraut«

Chrom hat diesen blaustich...Nickel hat gelbstich!

Und Silber ist silber! 8)
Hast du den Kleinen selbst gefräst?? Gefällt mir gut!

dami

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Sonntag, 21. November 2004, 20:10

Der kleine ist selfmade!
Kühlt erfolgreich meine NB!

mfG

Montag, 22. November 2004, 03:36

Hi saUerkraut!:

Nice WB..., but, only one question... This Chroming doesn´t affect negatively the heat transport from the processor to the water in the inside of the block? Couldn´t it had been better a Silver coat one? Though it is more expensive, I know... But I think the chroming could decrease the performance of the block, because (as I´ve seen in the first pics), the block is original copper made, isn´t it?

If this is right, the copper would transfer the heat better standing alone than the chroming cover made right now...

Cheers,
friku

Montag, 22. November 2004, 07:28

well... you do have a point...
but the difference is so small that it could hardly be measured (below 0.1° i'd say)
after all we are talking about a layer of chrome thats only a few µm thick ;)

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 17:45

Yes, true... The chrome layer is very thin, though would be great to know the difference between the "only copper" one and the "chromed one"... Perhaps it´s only the difference you indicated...

Probably I´m looking too far away and trying to see differences that are quite impossible to measure, sorry... ;)

So far the block looks really shiny and the visual aspect has gain very much from the copper one..., congrats...

Cheers,
friku

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 18:47

Thanks....
The diffrence is not measurable!(Not with Software Tools like MBM5 ;))

And you dont have a bad looking Cooper Oxid Layer!
Thats the most important thing for me! ;)

OK OK the show effect isnt bad, too ;)

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 19:36

Für alle die 's genau wissen wollen. Es sind ca 4µ Nickel und nochmal ca 2µ Chrome drauf. Sprich bei den Temps dürfte das eigentlich keinen normal messbaren Unterschied zu vorher ausmachen.

Mit dem einen Unterschied das jetzt nix mehr oxidieren kann und es halt besser aussieht ... höhö

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 22:16

Uff, yes, MBM is a very bad software for measuring the temps on any hardware conected...

In my MSI-Neo the diferences between MBM and direct measuring, could be sometimes ~10ºC :-X.

With the great Aquaero, sold here, this problem is fixed... ;)

Cheers,
friku

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 22:22

But where to put the Aquaero?
There is no room for such a "big" thing!
But the Temperature is good enough for me:

CPU Idle 33C (+10C=43C)
CPU Load 40C (+10C=50C)

You see...isnt too bad for an overclocked AMD ATHLON 64 3000+

and a Radeon 9800Pro@XT

Mittwoch, 24. November 2004, 02:20

Yes, I´ve relooked all the pics you´ve posted and the shuttle is really full-packed ;). No space left for an aquaero. I didn´t read all the thread but I´ve seen that there are different pics of the front part of the shuttle... One has a dvd-rom and another has an Crystalfontz display... What is your final choice?

The only way you could use an aquaero is finding the method and space for an LT version of it, hm, don´t know... Under the dvd-rom drive there seems to be a little gap, is it for anything in particular? Is there a space enough to introduce an aquaero or other type of display with temp probes?

There could be another way introducing measure with temp probes, and this could be made with the LCD Thermometer sold at this page (Shop>Zubehör). It isn´t as good-looking as the aquaero, but could be an idea if you consider something like this...

The temps in your system are really good... considering that the reservoir is this kind of tiny AT ;) (Really fine job done there...) and the radiator isn´t as big as it would desirable..., but as you said... no more place... Have you put fans for cooling the radiator? I didn´t seen them on the pics, probably they are on the backside of the radiator...
The shroud you´ve put on the outside of the radiator is a very good idea for improving performance and the fans should been located at a certain distance from it, some kind of ~1.5cm. aprox. If the fans are at this distance they could been screwed the way they blow air directly over the radiator and if you don´t have them this distance away you should screw them the way that they absorb the air from the outside.
This idea is to avoid the possible turbulencies over the fins of the radiator that reduce the air passing through it and decrease performance...

It´s a fine tiny and powerfull shuttle. I´m working now on my own made pc case, the dimensions are 50x50x50cm..., so, looking at yours I think that some way and sometimes "more little, more better" ;)

Cheers,
friku

saUerkraut

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 24. November 2004, 08:20

OK ok...i havent thought about a Aqauero LT yet!
But there is a idea.....;D

The Crystalfontz LCD will be a stealth-mod for the DVD-Rom! :D

The radiator is cooled by one 80mm Fan!
The Fan was installed at the original position (where normaly the FAN in a Shuttle is)