• 16.04.2024, 06:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Vaffelkake

unregistriert

Tips and frustration

Mittwoch, 29. September 2004, 15:31

Hi. Yesterday i got my Aquaero, and it looks _nice_!

But when I started AquaeroUSB, I got both disappointed and frustrated!

There is NO helpfile or readme or anything, so how does the function works?

How do I set my fans to go soundless (about 3% power) when the temprature is under 35 on sensor 1 ? No, istead the fans goes from 0% all the way up to 80-100% for 3 seconds, and then down to 0%. Its _really_ annoying to hear the fans go VOOOOM every 10 seconds when the temprature is constant 32C.

So the fan-control is really non-functioning.

My tips to the next upgrade:
Add a function so that you can decide how much power on the fans when the temp is under a sertain value?
Example:
Temp(sensor1): Under 35
Fan1 : 3%

Temp(sensor1): From 35 to 37
Fan1 : 40%

Temp(sensor1): From 37 to 40
Fan1 : 70%

Temp(sensor1): Over 40
Fan1 : 100%

Then I can have a PC with _no_ sound from any fan when Im just using windows, and when I'm playing games, the aquaero fixes my temp with as less sound as possible.

Re: Tips and frustration

Mittwoch, 29. September 2004, 16:08

When I got my AE packet there was a helpfile in it, which is also available here (pdf-File).

Besides there is explained how to regulate the fans without getting those noises ...
Athlon64 3000+@Cuplex Evo Blau | GeForce FX 5950 Ultra@Twinplex | 1GB DDR | Airplex Evo 360 (3 Päpste regulated by aquaero) | Mein Rechner bei P.Y.S

Mittwoch, 29. September 2004, 16:14

Mhhh, set the minimum temperature to 35°C and the maximum temperature to 40°C - for example do this with sensor 1.

Now you can choose a fan and select sensor 1 for it. Mode should be linear. The fan will be off if temperature is bleow 35°C. At 35°C it will start very slow and turns faster if the temperature raises; at 40°C the fan will turn at maximum speed.

bbforce

Donnerstag, 30. September 2004, 01:28

Hi,

i had the problem with the fans too - i solved it by disabling the "use rpm signal from the fan" function in the fan-menu!

;D Wenn jeder an sich denkt wird keiner vergessen ;D