• 16.04.2024, 17:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

7HUND3R

lenguages software aquasuite

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007, 20:46

hello to all. I have one doubts. I want to know if the program aquasuite has Spanish language? or at least English?

thanks.

Re: lenguages software aquasuite

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007, 20:50

The aquasuite can be switched to english.

You can also add a new language by yourself. Check the folder aquasuite\database. There you will find a MS Access database called aquasuite.mdb. It contains all the text strings and you can add a new language.

7HUND3R

Montag, 5. Februar 2007, 19:47

ah pardons. still I do not have the aquaero with aquasuite. it stops within a month it will buy a aquaero to me and it will watch software. single it was by knowing if tapeworm Spanish. OK thank you very much.

Montag, 5. Februar 2007, 22:08

A very special feature of the aquaero: You can translate the menus of the aquaero in the database file shoggy named. Then switch to your language in the aquasuite and flash the aquaero again. If you have done this also the aquaero menus, alarms etc. will be in your spanish version !

By the way: If you do this please send us a copy of the database. Then we can include spanish :)

7HUND3R

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007, 00:42

you do not know the illusion that ace to show to spear the Spanish language in display of the aquaero and aquasuite to me! I will send the copy to you when she has it I throw. very many thanks.

7HUND3R

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 01:43

and already installed aquasuite but not like adding the Spanish. I to follow this route: C:\Archivos de programa\Aqua Computer \ aquasuite \ database there are two archives: aquasuite.MDB aquasuitedata.MDB but not as of both it is necessary to touch, and managed to open it with the notepad but it is not understood what puts.

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 02:06

You have to open it with Microsoft Access ;)

It is a database file and can't be opened with a simple text editor.
Well, you could do it but I'm sure that you will only see something like "?&=/ §%K§&B(IUK$/=(IU?KVUL&%H;%?CK"... ;D

7HUND3R

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 17:56

ALREADY THE CONSEGUI! but I have a doubt, as of them I must open?

7HUND3R

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 18:00

another thing, when I open a file of languages gives the option me to create a new table or I only must change the words of the English to the Spanish? bony where this the table of English and soon the words, has puts them in Spanish or creates a new one?

7HUND3R

Freitag, 29. Juni 2007, 00:29

and already managed to pass 40% of the program to the Spanish, in when it has it I pass the file to you.

7HUND3R

Samstag, 30. Juni 2007, 13:00

good I leave a demonstration you of the language here that and added. I am trying now that the aquaero demonstrates to Spanish but not it profit, I believe that there is to touch firmware_language, no?