• 19.04.2024, 23:39
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

slavearm

A5 Xt does not see my PowerAdjust2 USB Ultras

Friday, July 15th 2011, 6:40pm

So... I have the aquabus high connected from the A5 aquabus high to the PA2U aquabus in port, then from the first PA2U to the second. Yet, I cannot see the power adjusts anywhere inside the A5 of Aquasuite configs. Did I do something wrong?

Namron

Friday, July 15th 2011, 11:23pm

I believe you only see the extra pump, fan, flow meter e.t.c that you connect to your PA's in the aquasuite 2012 software & not the PA's themself's, You need to also have the latest version of the old aquasuite software used for the Aquaero 4. It's also from the older Aquasuite 4.69.00 that you can flash & update the PA's firmware to the 1003 version, but again this must be done through the older AQ4 Aquasuite software.

That was how I got mine sorted, just remember that you don't actually see the PA's in the Aquasuite 2012 software, only the Items that you connect to the PA's will show up as added Fans, Flow meters or whatever you connect to them. If you see what I mean :)
N.

slavearm

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 5:05pm

Did that. Got it to the point where I can see the first one on the aquabus. But... if I connect the second one, then I cannot see either. I am using aquabus high, and then daisy chaining them off of aquabus port 1/2 on the first one. I also went into the old aquasuite and changed the aquabus address of both devices. The first one I set to 51 instead of 50, and the second one I set to 52. However, whenever I plug the second one into the bus... they both dissappear.

slavearm

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 5:05pm

Fix was to change the first to 50 and the second to 51 in the aquabus address control.