• 19.04.2024, 20:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

gerald

HELP ENGLISH

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 06:26

hello i am from the usa can someone help me, i need to find a way to ship watercooling products like cuplex and other products to me in the usa is there anyway??? what about korea??? thanks!

Re: HELP ENGLISH

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 06:42

Zitat von »gerald«

what about korea???

...you mean to get it delivered with a nuclear rocket by North Korea ??? Hmm, might get damaged... ;)

Jus joking, you should ask Stefan for it ( mailto:verkauf@aqua-computer.de ), I think he's reponsible for sales.

Zitat von »Eikman«

Juhu, ich werde mal in einer Signatur zitiert :D

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:01

actually i have a friend in south korea, i really really want this product! i will crawl to germany to get it! i emailed him, but havent got any responce, all i can do is pray :)

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:13

oh, its just normal that you have to wait several weeks :-X, ähm,... days for a responce ;)
try a IM, a "kurznachricht" to stefan, that should work ;D

Zitat von »Empi«

Und die Frauen werden uns nie verstehen, wir sie umgekehrt auch nicht. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Aber Frauen soll man ja auch nicht verstehen, sondern begreifen. ;D Empi

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:19

thanks!~ ;D

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:40

Hi ;D

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:44

i pmed him... why does germany have the best stuff!!!! lol

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:53

Hi!

Hehehe... *bg*  ;D
But that´s right. AC does have the best and best looking watercooling components on the (european) market. And the P&C-system is very simple to use and simultaneusly very save.

Have a look in my signature. The last link shows you an external placement of some components...

CU
Die Weisheit des Tages: "Nein, ISDN ist nicht die Abkürzung für 'Ich seh da nix'..." ^^

"10 Stunden harte Arbeit sind nix für ne Bürotussi wie mich..." - Chewy

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 12:01

grrrrrr!!

i want! this is only making it worse! :D

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 12:26

Hi,

sorry my english is no very good :D

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 12:44

not to worrie i know very little german, i know what Du hast means thats about it :)

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 14:11

well just about everybody seems to know rammstein over there. i was sort of shocked when i saw one of their music videos in us television. but then again i don't particularly like rammstein myself...
anyway, good luck, i hope ac will find a way of shipping some stuff to your part of the world. but i can assure you that shipping to the usa from germany is not a very cheap thing ;)

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 22:05

im willing to send an international money order already exchanged to EUR including shipping, but i cant get a responce form anyone, i'm sure they are super busy due to holidays and all...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 22:20

they just moved to a new location (http://217.172.178.216/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB…;num=1042150866 ;D) to reduce the time from payment to delivery, so i think they are quite busy right now, but it should get better in the next few weeks... maybe... :-X

p.s. f*ckin english spelling... and i have to write a test on tuesday ::)

Zitat von »Empi«

Und die Frauen werden uns nie verstehen, wir sie umgekehrt auch nicht. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Aber Frauen soll man ja auch nicht verstehen, sondern begreifen. ;D Empi

gerald

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 22:52

your english is really good...i just wish i knew someone who lived in germany, or i spoke german...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 23:04

dont worry
i think AC will find a way to send you what you want!
but you to know exactly want you want ;)
If a thing fail you have to wait again a few weeks ;D
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 03:41

Hi. If there is a possibility for you to order AC-Stuff, make a list of the parts you think you need, whereupon you might ask back in this forum for further help or information ;)
Mainboard: Asus P5B Premium Vista
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6600
Grafikkarte: XFX GeForce 8800GT 512MB
RAM: 4GB Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400C4
HD: 2x 500GB SATA Samsung
Sound: Audigy2ZS Platinum Pro

gerald

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 12:52

Parts I want to order: (note german maybe wrong, you get the idea, hehe)

1. Cuplex Rev 1.2, Material Kupfer, Halterung Socket A, Plug & cool gerade. EUR 50.99

2. twinplex nForce™-Chipsätze, Rev. 1.1, Plug & cool gerade, 850/ nforce. EUR 40.99

3. Festplattenkühler aquadrive, Plug & cool gerade, Blau. EUR 79.99

4. airplex evo 240, Plug & cool gerade, EUR 58.99

5. airplex evo Einbaublende 240 EUR 18.99

6. Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gerade. EUR 44.99

7. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube. EUR 7.99

8. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube, Beleuchtungsmodul UV EUR 11.99

9. Set 10 x UV-LED 5 mm 34.49

10. GlowMotion Wasserzusatz 3.49

ok thats it! any suggestions warnings?? things i should know??? thanks

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 13:01

this seems to be ok, but you need schlauch (i don't know how to say in english)

my suggestion: come over here, then we'll have a big party, then you take your things and fly back ;D

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 13:48

1. Cuplex Rev 1.2, Material Kupfer, Halterung Socket A, Plug & cool gerade. EUR 50.99

If you have an AMD, Socket A is ok. Do you have the four drillholes on your mainboard (near the cpu-socket)? If you don´t have them, you´d better take the "3-Nasen-Haltrung", which means you can fix the cooler on the socket.
The results of the cuplexEVO are about 1 or 2°C better the Rev. 1.2. There should be two questions: Is it worth (to you) to pay the difference of ~ 20 €? Which design is your favourite?

6. Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gerade. EUR 44.99

Maybe it is better to take the angled connectors. It depends on the location, where you want to mount the device.

7. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube. EUR 7.99

8. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube, Beleuchtungsmodul UV EUR 11.99

This are two different parts: Edelstahl-Einbaublende (7.99 €), Beleuchtungsmodul UV (11.99 €). The first of the two devices you have already listed in #7.

If I were you I´d additionally order the following parts:

5 metres      Schlauch PUR, glasklar            recommended to avoid a longer waiting period (usually you don´t need much more than 2 metres)
1 pcs            acfluid - farbloser Korrosionsschutz (it´s an additive to avoid corrosion)

Which pump will you use? If you want to order one, I recommend the Eheim 1046.

Edit:
@Eikman: bion, but "Schlauch" is called "hose". No Eikman, this is not the german word for trousers ;-)
BMW 320d (E46)