• 18.05.2024, 21:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

EpS

Re: HELP ENGLISH

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 13:57

Hi Dude,

if Aqua-Computer can't Ship you the stuff you want. Call me... (Instant Message)

You Pay the Shipping-Costs to me and i will order the Stuff for you and send it to you at the normal Way by UPS oder FedEx...

But I think Stefan and his Team will help you anyway.

EpS

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.
[move][shadow=blue,right,3000]H 2 O - The BEST Way to cool your damn hot Hardware...[/shadow][/move]

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 15:05

You should also order some 90° and T -connectors:

gerald

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 00:05

ok thanks for the help so here is my new list

1. Cuplex Evo 3-Nasen-Haltrung

2. twinplex nForce™-Chipsätze, Rev. 1.1, Plug & cool gerade, 850/ nforce

3.Festplattenkühler aquadrive, Plug & cool gerade, Blau.

4. airplex evo 240, Plug & cool gerade

5.airplex evo Einbaublende 240

6.Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gewinkelt

7.Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube

8.Beleuchtungsmodul UV EUR 11.99, für den aquatube

9. Pump Eheim 1046

Other things:
5 metres Schlauch PUR, glasklar
1 pcs acfluid - farbloser Korrosionsschutz
Set 10 x UV-LED 5 mm
GlowMotion Wasserzusatz

90° and T -connectors??? how many i dont know...

thats it! fi you have anything to add please do, now i'm waiting for a resonce from AC... wish me luck :)

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 00:34

Hi there.

i just read your list and there is somethink that could be missunderstood in the product description. Are you shure that you need the Chipset Cooler for an nForce Board? Because when you bougth yourself an nForce2 MoBo like the Asus A7N8X, you'll better go for the standard chipsetcooler (Twinplex rev1.2 chipsatz chipsatz plug&cool gerade) ,because the nforce-Model won't fit.

It is possible to get out with no 90°Connectors at all, but i won't recommend that. I suggest that you take an sheet of paper to plan your "water wiring". That's the most common way to get out the amount of the needed connectors.

You only need one t-connector, which you should install near to the outlet of the Eheim, so you can easily get the water out of the system.

That's what i can tell you.

I hope you can understand my English, for its not the best

Good Luck
The reason I know I am God is because one day as I was praying, I realized I was talking to myself.

gerald

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 01:40

ok i understand kinda, that i should just leave the nforce out... i'm starting to think i should just buy one of the crappy american water cooling setups, and dream of the day when i can get something good..... :(

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 10:43

Do you really want one of that boaring usual american watercooling systems?? You should be one of the first persons in the US to get one of those here ;)
About the 90° Connectors, as you can see here or even here you can use them, but you dont need them (i don't use them).
The T-Connector you need to get the water out of your system (i didn't use that either but i wish i had :-/)

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 15:28

Hi

no that's not what i intended to say. You only have to use the nForce chipset cooler if you hava an nForce1 or an Intel MoBo. Just tell us which MoBo you use and we tell you the needed Cooler.

The reason I know I am God is because one day as I was praying, I realized I was talking to myself.

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 16:21

Send me a mail: Stephan@aqua-computer.de

We will find a way...

gerald

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 08:29

ok before i email stephan, my motherboard is the asus a7n8x, im going to be using amd xp 2600-2800 (haven bought it yet :) ) anything else i need to know before i revise my final list... i want to get it all right once, because im sure its going to cost me a small fortune to have this shipped. thanks!

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 09:34

You are going to order an Eheim 1046, are you sure it fits to the power-system in the usa??
It's made for 230V, and as far as I know it's just 110V in America; would be to bad if you ordered something you can't use...

Zitat von »Eikman«

Juhu, ich werde mal in einer Signatur zitiert :D

gerald

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 10:02

ok good idea! i can get the pump here in the states so take that off the list, so what twinplex should i get for a asus A7N8x ??? thanks...

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 10:29

You should check, if you need this:

plug&cool Anschluss-Satz Eheim 1046, EUR 6,49

This is the adaption kit to connect the hose with the pump.

I don´t know if they are available in the us.

Never forget: It´s never easy to get real good stuff.
BMW 320d (E46)

gerald

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 10:56

yeah ill get that too.... ok im realy close to getting the final list, all i need to find out is what twinplex to get and im going to send the email to stephan... thanks

gerald

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2003, 06:08

Ok!!! i have the final list i'm going to mail this off to stephan and see what happens here it is!!

2. Twinplex Pev 1.2 Chipsatz Chipsatz plug&cool gerade

3. Festplattenkühler aquadrive, Plug & cool gerade, Blau.

4. airplex evo 240, Plug & cool gerade

5. airplex evo Einbaublende 240

6. Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gewinkelt

7. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube

8. Beleuchtungsmodul UV EUR 11.99, für den aquatube

Other things:
5 metres Schlauch PUR, glasklar
1 pcs acfluid - farbloser Korrosionsschutz
Set 10 x UV-LED 5 mm
GlowMotion Wasserzusatz
plug&cool Anschluss-Satz Eheim 1250 ??? (do you make that or is it necessary)
Entkopplungsset für Eheim-Pumpen

some 90° and T -connectors (i need at least one t connector one to drain water, and im not sure how many 90 degree connectors, i leave that up to you)

thanks for all your help, if there is anything else feel free to keep me informed thanks again!

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2003, 11:14

For your configuration the Eheim 1046 should be enough. The 1250 is to loud, to expensive, ... The result of several discussions in this forum is that the 1046 is sufficient for standard systems.

To drain your system I would take

- 1 pcs t-connector
- 1 pcs straight connector

- 1 pcs plug

BMW 320d (E46)

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2003, 14:03

Zitat von »gerald«

If your board has 4 holes around the socket you should think about taking the "Vierloch-Halterung Sockel A".
This is easier to install and more stable.

gerald

Freitag, 17. Januar 2003, 04:33

yeah im still waiting for a reply.. i emailed the list and imed them.. so its all waiting now

gerald

Samstag, 18. Januar 2003, 22:56

ok i got a pciture of my motherboard, i guess it does have the holes around it so i can get the better cuplex!

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2003, 01:53

well, actually you have drillholes, so you better discard the '3-nasen-halterung', as the '4-loch-halterung' will provide a more secure (and in my opinion even more stylish) connection. so you're ready to mail stephan.

good luck.
Well, here's my first question. Do you think it's kind of dangerous handing out guns at a bank? (Michael Moore, Bowling for Columbine)

gerald

Montag, 20. Januar 2003, 09:42

still no word.... :-/ sigh...