• 25.04.2024, 11:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SNTmods

Aqua-Computer in the U.S.A. PIX 56K Beware

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 04:35

Since I believe Im aware that most Germans can read English, here goes.....Im the first to resell AC products in the U.S. and this is my personal computer showing its stuff off. Hope you guys enjoy. ;D

The radiator was removed as you can see from this 90 degree fitting filling its space, Im having the radiator modified for use with AC fittings instead of the 1/2" barb that it came with.

Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Re: Aqua-Computer in the U.S.A. PIX 56K Beware

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 04:42

yeah, nice one! hope you ll have fun with that stuff :)

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 04:44

Hi there,
your window looks pretty good!

dami

SNTmods

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 05:22

Thanks guys, it's nice to know that work is appreciated. This AC stuff is great, absolutely beautiful. When I found a distributer who shipped internationaly I just knew I had to get them. I might inquire for some answers at times in the near future as its pretty difficult to translate German to English using available programs. I sure hope you guys can help a guy out.

-Dan

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 10:39

Really great!
Maybe, you coud install some light (UV) in your PC, than you shoud have a better effekt.
Have fun
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 11:51

Zitat von »SNTmods«

I might inquire for some answers at times in the near future as its pretty difficult to translate German to English using available programs. I sure hope you guys can help a guy out.

You're always welcome. :)

Hehe, I knew it! Being available in the US is another important step for AC leading towards world domination... ;D
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!
-- Hoban Washburn

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 13:38

Yes, very nice one!!! Good Work!!!

P.S. Welcome to our Forum. (mensch, ihr solltet euch schämen)

Ripper

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 13:40

Zitat von »Weihnachts-Andreas«

Being available in the US is another important step for AC leading towards world domination... ;D

;D ;D ;D

soon Innovatek will be bought up by AC

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 14:51

Welcome to the forum! :)

Small tower, big water cooling 8)

But one question: where is the Airplex? I can't see anything. It seems like you have no one when I take a closer look ???

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 15:04

welcome to the forum!

does the airplex (if it's ready) take place on the side where the 2 air-intakes are in the window?

if yes: nice variation!

i don't think we will have problems to understand your english, it will be more a problem to understand our english (sometimes it's even a problem to understand our german) ;D
Gott hat die Welt ja nur in sieben Tagen erschaffen können, weil es keine installierte Basis gab.

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2003, 15:08

Zitat von »crushcoder«

(sometimes it's even a problem to understand our german) ;D

EIN WAHRES WORT GELASSEN AUSGESPROCHEN ;D ;D ;D

Athlon
Wenn ich die Folgen geahnt hätte wäre ich Uhrmacher geworden.

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2003, 03:11

Zitat von »Silvester-Shoggy«

Welcome to the forum! :)

Small tower, big water cooling 8)

But one question: where is the Airplex? I can't see anything. It seems like you have no one when I take a closer look ???

yes, please show us your airplex (if you have anyone) or some other pics..... ;D

SNTmods

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2003, 05:04

Yes, the radiator, which is not an Airplex, (sorry guys) is mounted against the case window. The radiator is made by HWlabs, this one was needed just because of its size. The Airplex is just a bit too wide to fit. :'( I have to resolder the barbs so the radiator can work with Plug&Cool fittings. I do have UV available, that how I took the pics at night. The system isnt entirely finished yet but you guys get the idea.

-Dan

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2003, 07:45

nice work ;)

the window very nice, good look

1 thing 2 do: take one twinplex on the gpu than is it perfekt ;D

and little more light make u happy

and more pics for us
[CENTER][/CENTER]

SNTmods

Montag, 29. Dezember 2003, 00:31

On my next order I'll be receiving a twinplex for my ATI 9800, of course I'll have to modify some of the tubing but the look will be the same. I hope to get the radiator done tom., I'll offer before and after pictures for you folks.

-Dan

SNTmods

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2003, 15:17

So I just have to say that slightly above ambient temps are a hard thing to obtain and beautiful to see. I just got everything running tonight and I'll tweak it out over the next days and I'll post the pics for you guys. The radiator came back of course from the shop and it's great as well. ;D

dAb

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2003, 17:34

what the hell. great i want to buy the same case but with frontdoor and i need all the 3 ports in top for dvd etc.
do you install the radiator in the side? what a great idea?!

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2003, 18:12

Hi,

very nice work. The idea with the radiator mounted on the side of the case looks great.

But why did you cross the tubes from your cuplex to the northbridge twinplex?
You could have put the left tube of the cuplex into the left connector of the twinplex, and the tube that comes from the top into the right connector of the twinplex.

Would look a little nicer I believe ;)
C programmers never die. They are just cast into void. Neues moddingtech.de Portal online!

SNTmods

Samstag, 3. Januar 2004, 04:45

Zitat von »Silvester-Joker«

Hi,

very nice work. The idea with the radiator mounted on the side of the case looks great.

But why did you cross the tubes from your cuplex to the northbridge twinplex?
You could have put the left tube of the cuplex into the left connector of the twinplex, and the tube that comes from the top into the right connector of the twinplex.

Would look a little nicer I believe  ;)

I crossed the tubing because I wanted to obtain the strength of the tubing, I didnt want to risk even kinking it the slightest. Plus, I like it this way, the cross over looks nice in my opinion.

I have more pictures, stay tuned for tommorrow.

-Dan

Sonntag, 4. Januar 2004, 04:33

welcome to good 'ole german forum at acs

if u ever have problems with our english / want to translate
some german words : http://dict.leo.org/
nothing more to do than just typin' the word and hitting "Suchen"
--> translating both german/english at the same time

17 Treffer(Hits) für(for) F*u*c**
P4/3Ghz@WaküEigenbau; AmdAthlonXP1700+@cuplex; Q6600@wakü cuplex;i7-5820k@wakü cuplex;I7-10700k@wakü cuplex
4870 @Wakü-selbstbau; R9-290@wakü aquacomputer; Zotac 980TI@WaküZotac; RTX2080FE@WaküAquacomputer; RTX3070TI@WaküBykski