• 23.04.2024, 20:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

damado

Need advise, can't speak german =(

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 05:52

Hi, sorry to be bothering you guys in english, but I'm about to order a bunch of aqua computer parts from a british store since they are the only ones that will ship here =(
So far I'm ordering pretty much one of everything. I'm wondering if its going to be ok with one eheim 1048 pushing through the
1 airplex radiator,
2 hard drive cooler,
3 evo (or cuplex, I'm getting both hopefully =) ),
4 the twinplex on the chipset,
5 and another on the GPU
and back into the aquatube.
Can the pump handle that?
Will cooling suffer?
What should be the order for the waterflow?

Danke! =)

DaMaDo
BTW, the aqua-computer parts are the nicest ever made and people in the US are dying for them. I've been talking to wizarddesigns in the UK for a few days and it really seems they will be able to supply these parts to me soon. They are finalizing a price for me and I'm really eager to recieve this awesome product =).....now if I can just figure out which of those three buttons down there is the submit message button =)

Re: Need advise, can't speak german =(

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 06:26

welcome to this forum :)
first of all: good choice, the aqua computer components belong to the best you can get!

to your 'problem':
even the 1046 wouldn't have problems with your setup so the 1048 will be ok 8)
as long as the waterflow stays above 60l/h your cooling will be alright, more waterflow wouldn't mean better cooling
in fact there is no connection between the waterflow and your temps as long as you have these 60l/h which even a 1046 would reach easily!

it makes really no difference in which order you connect the coolers/pump/radiator
due to the high thermal capacity of water and the not really slow waterflow the maximum water temp difference you would be able to measure would be around 0.5-1°C...
so connect the components as it is simplest or as it looks best 8) ;D

btw: sorry for my bad english ::)

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 06:44

well i guess finally you've figured out, which button is 'submit'ing your message ;D

one airplex is quite usual, two hdd cooling devices might be the same useful for users with two hdds, doh! but what the hell does he want with 3 evos... hehe, i had to read your message twice, until i got the point, that you do not intend in buying 3 cuplex evos, but that it's the third point of your listing ::)

yeah finally i got the sense, so let me give you this advice: a 1048 would do fine. there are some users already running this configuration (or a slightly different) without any problems.

but due to the quite huge resistance, the pump has to deal with in this configuration, you might experience some rattling that comes out of the pump. in this case (and after you've made sure, that the noise is not caused by air bubbles being squashed by the pump wheel) the so called "eheim-mod" would be your guide to fix the pump an calm it down.

for further information on this just leave me a private message (just to the left of this post, it's called 'Kurznachrichten') - and i'll explain it to you.

referring to the order of waterflow the only thing to say is: just assemle the system how it fits best into your case - the waterflow should have such a high speed, that the water is heatened by each cooling element/device just in unimportant tiny manner. depending on which of the hundreds of ways how to assemble a watercooling sytem you choose, you might experience different tempratures in a range of (supposingly) one degree - so it isn't really worth to think about it, as long as you don't want to run a dual processor system ;)

Zitat

and people in the US are dying for them

yeah, and we're dying because of a 4 weeks shipment delay ;D ;D

greetz
thore

[edit]
argh. hey r1ppch3n, i can't remember having you allowed to write faster than me ::) *crouch&hide*

Well, here's my first question. Do you think it's kind of dangerous handing out guns at a bank? (Michael Moore, Bowling for Columbine)

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 09:24

http://translator.abacho.de/

Deutsch ins Englische

Copy the German text into the text field and put the button.

***Now you can read all the German spam you want***

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 09:51

Interessant, was ich auf einmal Englisch kann *gggggg*
Aber lustig zum lesen, was er ihm so erklärt, aber trotzdem ist es kein Deutsch *gggggggggggg*
Athlon XP 1700+ JIUHB 0306 DLT3C @2318MHz (12,5x185) bei 1,78 Volt | Abit KR7A KT266A @185Mhz FSB

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 15:44

i guess the number of 3 Evo and 4 Twinplex doesn't belong to the number of components he wants to order but to the way he wants to connect them.

Sorry if i'm wrong, but i think that makes more sence than 5 GPU-Cooler..

"When mountains speak, wise men listen" - John Muir

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 15:46

he said he´s ordering one of everything.
Who need´s 5 Gpu coolers?
Oh no wrong question.i bet Mib will schow us a Videocard ;D

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 16:53

Zitat von »thore«

yeah, and we're dying because of a 4 weeks shipment delay ;D ;D

Hum, i do think you are lucky. I ordered 5 weeks ago and, whereas i'm in germany, it's still not here. :'(

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 17:03

it´s been 35 days now, and my pc is still dry ;D :'(

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 21:46

@ killall-9

maybe orders from berlin are treated with a higher priority ::)
actually i can't really remember, but i think i waited a little over 4 weeks. not 4, not 5, something in between ;)

erm, not to mention, that in spite of an aquatube i was surprised with an aquadrive - which i had no use for. so it take me an overall waiting time of 6 weeks until i got all my parts ;)
Well, here's my first question. Do you think it's kind of dangerous handing out guns at a bank? (Michael Moore, Bowling for Columbine)

damado

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 23:52

Thanks for the advise, I was worried before about the heat problem in the water since it had to go through so many things (and yes its only one GPU, one CPU, one chipset..the numbers were just to list the coolers, not amount). After reading your replies, I feel a lot better about it. I didn't know the 1046 could handle all that! Now I'm wondering if I should go with a 1046 instead of the 1048 since its quieter. ???
Thanks, thore, for reminding me of the eheim mod. I think I remember seeing the instructions a couple of times on the hardocp.com forums. I'll go look there if I have any problems. :)

If you guys are having to wait so long, it looks like I will probably be waiting longer. The store I have been talking to in england must have not considered the factory delivery time or something. :(

Thanks for the translator link, but it seems to only translate words directly, and since the structure of german is so different, this is what Markus@AMD's post came out like:

Interesting, which I can do at one time English
But merrily to read, what in such a way he explains him, but nevertheless is it no German

I have no idea what that means ;)

Thanks again to all!

DaMaDo

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 00:06

the 1046 isn't quiter, all eheim pumps are almost noiseless! 8)
but it's cooler due to its low power consumption of only 5w, so it wont heat your case as much as a 1048
and it most possibly won't need the eheim mod 8)

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 03:22

@thore

Well. I hope it will arrive this week, or i'll have to cancel my order... :'( I go in hollidays for a few weeks, and if my Nachname order comes while i'm not here, the Deutsche Post will send it back...

Is it so difficult to climb the Schwäbishe Alb? :-[

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 03:25

Zitat von »Killall-9«

if my Nachname order comes
the Deutsche Post will send it back
to climb the Schwäbishe Alb

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
erinner mich an mein alten englischlehrer, der hat genauso geredet (lustigaweise hat grade der dann den leistungskurs englisch übernommen ;D ;D)

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 04:28

@ killall

send an email to support@aqua-computer.de and leave them a note, that you'll not at home for a specific time. it wouldn't be a problem for them to delay the shipment of your package for this time - so you don't have to cancel your order ;)

@ damado

since i use the 1048, i have no idea on how warm the 46 is getting when turned on - but the heat the 48 produces would not be critical for your overall case temparature ^^
concerning the noise of the pump... well, to hear nothing really means to hear nothing. the only thing you have to take care of is not to connect the pump directly to your computer case, as this would make the case increasing the noise level of the pump significiantly by adapting the pumps vibration. put something in between e.g. some foam material of your hardware packages (mainboard etc. normally come with these to prevent damaging...), then you will only hear something if you stick your ear close to the pump - your hard drive or your fan of the power supply is louder. guaranteed.

some further advise: to check if your pump will produce the rattle noise when exposed to the increased pressure of an 6mm diameter tube system, simply run it in your bath tub and close the pump exit with your finger... if it's rattling: > eheim mod, if it's still calm, you might have got one which works the way it should - but no guarantee on that the pump is still calm after using it for a few month. and disassembling the system only in order to do a mod, which could have be done in front instead already is not a joyful task ;D so you might want to mod your pump just by the start... (as i did)

referring to the post of markus@amd... he just said that the translator works using the english>german direction the same way as the german>english direction... meaning it doesn't work quite well ::) it's rather useful for translating a single word - but it doesn't pay atention on grammar structures.

who cares ;D

greetings.
thore

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 10:52

Zitat von »r1ppch3n«

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
erinner mich an mein alten englischlehrer, der hat genauso geredet (lustigaweise hat grade der dann den leistungskurs englisch übernommen ;D ;D)

Ahem, wie kann ich mir erklären....

Ich bin französich, und mein Deutsch Sprache kenntnis ist noch nicht perfekt. Ich verstehe Deutch, ich kann eine (fast) verstehbar Deutsch sprechen, aber es ist noch sehr schwer für mich zu scheiben.

Ich bin ein bischen besser mit Englich, aber ich kenne nicht die gleichwertig(e?) für Nachname. Vielleicht "C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery)"?

Die zwei andere Ausdruck sind Name... "Deutche Post" heißt "Deutche Post" im ganze Welt, und "Schwäbishe Alb" heißen... Errrr... "Schwäbishe Alps"? "Schwab Alps"? ??? Keine Ähnung...
:-/

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 17:52

ging meinem englischlehrer auch ned anders, der wusste es auch ned bessa ::) ;D ;D

ne, im ernst: wollt dich damit wirklich ned angreifen :) fands halt irgendwie lustig und konnt ma wieder meine klappe nicht halten (bzw meine finger ned bändigen ::) ;D)

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002, 18:47

@ killall

i wouldn't have known the synonym for 'nachname' in english as well - but as already mentioned, the link checker has given us, is quite good for translating single words.

so i'm happy to confirm you: 'nachname' means 'cash on delivery' 8)

don't know whether the 'schwäbische alb' should be translated, as it is the name of some highlands... and as far as i can remember, proper names never are to be translated :P