• 25.04.2024, 11:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Water kooling delivery to the UK.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 00:00

I am looking to order my new watercooled rig from aquacomputer but i am not sure if you deliver to the UK.
if you do not then could you point me in the direction of a reseller or distrubutor in the UK/europe of the below products.
if it turns out that you do deliver to the UK then would it be possible for you to give me a quote of how much delivery will cost for the below products:

twinplex (Blende GF 4, Deckel Grafikkarte, plugncool gerade) x 1
twinplex (Blende Chipsatz, Deckel Chipsatz, plugncool gerade) x 1
cuplex evo (Vierloch-Halterung Sockel A, plugncool gerade) x 1
aquatube (Titan, plugncool gerade) x 1
Einbaublende aquatube x 1
Beleuchtungsmodul blau fuer aquatube x 1
Eheim 1046 x 1
Anschluss-Satz für 1046 plugncool x 1
(m) Schlauch PUR natur UV x 3
airplex evo 120 (Keine Anschlüsse) x 1
Einbaublende für airplex evo 120 x 1

Warenwert gesamt EUR 321.87

thank you so much

Adam Churchman
thebogbrush@hotmail.com

Re: Water kooling delivery to the UK.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 00:21

hi

it is possible via prepaid. shipping is about 7,50€
you have to choose "vorkasse (bank transfer) EU 7,50€"

dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 00:24

cheers man, i will be ordering them, in the close future.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 01:12

it seems aqua-computer turns to be a worldwide virus. ;D
Gruß, Micha.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 01:29

Resistance is futile

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 01:36

i think you should better take the Airplex Evo 240 instead of the Evo 120. Additional: although buy 1 or 2 fans to cool down the radiator and a zalman fan mate to slow the fans down. And: YOu need 2 connectors to connect the airplex to your system. and you have to buy some angels (sorry, i dont know the word, in german ist Winkel) to shift the hose.

sorry 4 my bad english, i ve been not talking english 4 a while

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 11:17

it's not "angels" (that would be "Engel" in German ;)), i think you mean an "angle".
Es heisst "standard" mit [glow=red,2,300]D[/glow] wie Depp!!"/$)(!?%)&

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 11:45

i have planned to get the larger radiator, but i am not going to orderfans from aqua computer to dave on delivery, i have planned not to use anges on the tubing and just make them long enough, if this will not work could you recomend a suitable set of components i will require please?
i have a coolermaster act 710 case (same size as a chiftec/antec)

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 12:29

it could be slightly difficult to connect the coolers without any angles. especially the gf4-twinplex is hard to be connected to the next cooler (northbridge) without them. you will have the same difficulties when connecting the nb-cooler with the cuplex. it's simply too little space between them.
i would recommend to order 4 angles. it wouldn't be wrong to order angled connectors for the eheim-pump, too. ;)
Gruß, Micha.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 13:14

@boggy: always good to know: the near past has shown, that it took aqua-computer almost 2 months to ship orders (and it's not getting any better, as far as user opinions on this board are concerned). so you better be patient after ordering...
"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say, why not?" John F. Kennedy

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 13:27

i recommend looking at the pictures in the "usergalerie"-thread in the "selbstgebautes"-forum...
maybe the pictures can help you planning your circuitry :)
8) there is no gravity - the world sucks 8)

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 19:33

Zitat

boggy: always good to know: the near past has shown, that it took aqua-computer almost 2 months to ship orders (and it's not getting any better, as far as user opinions on this board are concerned). so you better be patient after ordering...

thank you, that is one useful piece of information.
does anyone know of a uk supplier of aqua computer products?

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 23:31

hi

it never took 2 month! now it tooks about 4 weeks.

dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2002, 00:21

Hi.

Ive got a cs 601 and i dont had to use any angle.
If u want take a look here and also ask for more or better ("g") better pictures.

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2002, 03:23

how about this one ;D:
the near past has shown, that it took aqua-computer almost 2 months to ship orders in some cases (and it's not getting any better, as far as some user opinions on this board are concerned). referring to the AC-Team it shouldn't take more than 4 weeks. so you better be patient after ordering...
"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say, why not?" John F. Kennedy

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2002, 05:40

Ähm, langsam aber doch wird es glaub ich Zeit, die Seite auch auf Englisch anzeigen zu lassen....Dino?!?! ;D
Athlon XP 1700+ JIUHB 0306 DLT3C @2318MHz (12,5x185) bei 1,78 Volt | Abit KR7A KT266A @185Mhz FSB