• 16.04.2024, 15:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

I'm from the States... A few questions.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 03:59

Just heard about this company and all I have to say is wow! Great products and from what I head excellent quality. My major question is on the availability of products in the US or able to be shipped to the us. What would be the best vendor either in the US or for shipping to the US. Also the radiator looks like a tank and the resivoir is a beast aswell. I would like to use them both. I have this case: http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?…-125-225-02.jpg . I was wondering if they woud fit on the top with the mounting things, with the resivoir in the front-top and radiator in the back-top.
Thanks!

Re: I'm from the States... A few questions.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 04:45

which radiator do you mean?
if you take the biggest one there is no place for the resirvoir on the top!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 05:03

Will there be room for the 2 120mm fan one? or just the 1 fan one?

geCKo

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 10:47

If you'd like the radiator on the outside (the top) of the case there is also enough place to use the AP360 (the radiator with 3 120mm fans) but if you'd like the radiator in the case there is just room for the AP240. I'm sorry my english isn't the best.
Is this your idea of mounting the liquidcooling(the dual radiator is on the top)

best regards

geCKo
NF7-S=XP1700@2300mhz=512mb Twin/WB=V8440

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Amn neme ein Blat Papie.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 11:00

you can bring both the radiator and the reservoir on the top of the Case(if the Power supply isnt too big), but you`ll probably lose one or two 5,25"-places(sorry, dont know the word).sometime aquacomputer ships to the usa, handle it with Stefan or the Support, they`ll help you.if you get no answer in 3 days, dont desperate, they some hundreds mails every day...
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 13:06

hi there
i don't think that it the radiator and the resevoir would fit on top of that case because the power supply would be an problem!
but you can put the radiator on the top and the reservoir in the front pannel (like in the case of geCKo)

update
in the pics i saw that there is a little bit of room between the power supply and the top of the case perhaps you have enough room there so that you can put the radiator in there
you have to measure the room in there and compare them to the airplex 240

sorry for my english ::)

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 14:11

Dont forget if you want to buy a complet kit, you can´t use the eheim pump ,because we have 230 V power supply system in Germany. I mean in US you have 110 volt.

geCKo

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 14:42

I'm not sure, but the hydor l20 should work in the usa too!

geCKo

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Amn neme ein Blat Papie.

JE

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 14:59

the voltage shouldn't be a problem.. you can use an adapter.
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 15:17

I think you can buy the set without the pump and buy the pump in the USA, or maybe the ac team can order that pump for you. ;)
www.eheim.com

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 16:55

THanks, Does anyone know the measurements of the 2 fan raid when with the internal mounting? I have seen some pics with the internal mount and is seems like it hangs a little bit of metal below where it needs to end... maybe a dremel or something to fix that!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 17:13

the measurement in millimetres of the dubleradiator:

h/w/d: 264(with plugs + 17)x130x50

dunno this in inch...maybe someone else here?

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 17:24

hmm, yea it seems like the ps would be a problem. Would it be possible to modify the powersupply casing to have the raid fit? Or does anyone know of a smaller powersupply... Also just wondering about US sales distribution!

geCKo

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 17:27

What type of power suply do you have?!?

geCKo

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Amn neme ein Blat Papie.

GMonCh

unregistriert

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 17:42

*G* *G* The Aqua-Power is smaler ::)

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 17:45

but much longer ::)
and d***(censored anyway::) ) expensive too

geCKo

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 18:41

@mrdonbonjovi: You've got to much money and not enough room?!? No problem! here's the solution :
just by an aquapower ps it solves both of these problems..*g*

geCKo

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Amn neme ein Blat Papie.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 18:54

I wouldn't say that exactly. What are the major differences in the 1 fan and 2 fan rads? I could just get the 1 fan one if the performance isn't majorly effected. I also noticed there was an external mount for the 3 fan rad, is there one for the 2 fan radiator. That would be cool to have that external and the res on top!, very pimp!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 18:58

the external mount fits for the triple and double radiator.the difference between the one-fan radiator and the two-fan radiator is quite big.the small on is just something for people with really few space...its more like a toy in my eyes ;D

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 19:14

Is ther a picture of the 2 fan external mount? The site only have the 3 fan one... The 3 fan mount wouldn't leave me with enough room for the res on top, but the external 2 fan would be AMAZING cause it would solve all my problems!