• 26.04.2024, 21:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

warum keine Antwort

Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003, 12:55

Sorry, but since my written German is not good i will have to write in English.
a rather larger order was paid for last Monday and to be sure it was send to my friend who is on holliday in Germany i send a e-mail to Stephan Wille as he looked like one who could give me an eta and i even had babelfish to translate it to German.
Still after even more mails i get no reply, what kind of shop is this?  i really like the products, but some actual customer service would be nice since some of us do invest a lot of money in the products.
Kind Regards
The Danish guy in Dublin  ;D

Babelfish translation:
Entschuldigung, aber, da mein schriftlicher Deutsch nicht gut ist, muß ich auf englisch schreiben. ein ziemlich größerer Auftrag war für letzten Montag zahlend und sicher sein, daß er sendet meinem Freund war, der auf holliday in Deutschland ist, das, ich Stephan Wille eine E-mail schicke, wie er wie eins aussah, wer mir ein eta geben könnte und ich sogar das babelfish zum Übersetzen es zum Deutschen hatte. Noch, nachdem sogar mehr Post ich keine Antwort erhalten, ist was Art des Geschäftes diese? ich mag wirklich die Produkte, aber etwas tatsächlicher Kundendienst würde nett sein, da einige von uns zu tun eine Menge Geld in den Produkten investieren. Freundlicher Respekt das dänische Mann in Dublin

Re: warum keine Antwort

Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003, 13:05

Hi.

There´s always a problem answering mails. Seems that there´s too much work or something else.
I recommend you try an instant message to Dino oder Stephan first, and then retry emailing after a positive reply.

But there also seems to be a policy within AC that they don´t bother about shipping codes or times of arrival. That´s the same even for customers in Germany... ;)
So, try to be patient and do as recommended, maybe you´ll be successful because you are a foreign buyer.

CU der FUNK

P.S.: Babelfish translated "guy" as "rope" ;D...

So the last sentence reads: The Rope from Dublin... 8)
Meister der symmetrischen Smileys!!! :D 8) :P :cursing: :thumbsup: :cursing: :P 8) :D

Re: warum keine Antwort

Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003, 13:18

Danke Viel
I just hope it has been send out as my friend is only in Germany for another week.
Was trying to make it easier with bank transfer as it is almost impossible from Ireland, would be much better for sales if they accepted VISA like most IT web shops, just an idea, i would for sure come back to buy more :)