• 25.04.2024, 00:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RyUle

Information about order

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 16:51

Hi everyone,
Can somebody tell me how long it ussualy takes before you get your order? I have done mine on 26/05 and emailed them several times for some questions but no respond. Oh also i live in Belgium.

Thx guys.

Re: Information about order

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 16:57

hello. I think it will take a little bit longer delieverung your order to belgium! Plz send another email to support@aqua-computer.de oder dino@aqua-computer.de ! They will help you, but sometimes they are to busy! Don't worry, they won't forget you!

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 16:57

Hi,

as you can see it on the left site, ist usually takes 2 - 5 days,
i´ve done my order on 24/05 but i didn´t get anything till yet!
i´ve yesterday i mailed them but till now, even no answer but they always need some time for reply!
I live in germany, so i thing i should get my stuff earlier then you! ;) ;D

bye

mysterox

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 16:59

hi,

i think it would be wise to ask by email.
most people in the board are from germany, so i think nobody knows if and how long orders from other countries could take.
as i had ordered shortly too (also first order) i can't make a guess. but as far as i had read here it usualy takes about 5-7 days, maybe more than a week atm.

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 17:05

the firste order takes two days and the second order takes one day. but i think, that´s not normal that it takes this very shortly time.

you live in belgium and orders to abroad will take longer than in the home country.
in home country the delivery time is about 2 to 5 working days, so it will take a little longer to send something to abroad.

phoning would be much better than writing emails, so phone them and ask them what you want.

i hope you understand , what i want to say, because of my bad english. ;D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 17:08

it usually takes less than a week (2-5 days)
ok, shipping to belgium may take a little bit longer ;)
but i can assure you, your package will finally arrive, they always do ;)
just wait a few more days...

btw:
that sort of questions should be asked via email (or alternatively a 'kurznachricht' to dino or stephan)
this forum isn't quite the right place, for nobody here will be actually able to help you...

and now this thread goes the same way as all others of his kind...