• 16.04.2024, 21:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Temperatures Please for you AQUA COMPUTERS

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 20:57

What kind of temperatures are people getting with the aqua computer cooling stuff.

Please post your cooling parts, CPU speed and TEMPS.

Iam after 2-3.5Ghz Machines.

KLEOS

Re: Temperatures Please for you AQUA COMPUTERS

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 21:06

Hello gezzas525!

Take a look at Ergebnisse (Cuplex + Airplex) @ Selbstgebautes! (Just on top) That's where poeple post the results of their temperature measurements. They strongly depend on the size of the radiators and if there are fans in use. The greatest benefit for most users though is a significant noise reduction while still having moderate temperatures.

kind regards

jmaass

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 21:54

Hi gezzas525

P4 3,02 Ghz => about 43 °C

My Aqua-System :

Airplex Evo 240
2x Aquadrives
2x Twinplex
1x Cuplex
ASUS RTX 4090 ROG Strix OC | Intel i9-12900k | Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Formula | G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 5600 - 32 GB
Seasonic TX 850 | LG Electronics 43UD79-B | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB | Windows 11 Pro x64 | LianLi 343B Pulverbeschichtet | WaKü by Aquacomputer
Sonos Soundbar + Sub | Ultimaker 3 | Canon EOS 6D Mark II

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 22:01

Is this under load??

KLEOS

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 22:23

People mostly dont post their idletemperature(how could this be interesting?).

ich got an amd xp1800+ palomino(66 watts heating) with an evo240 + 7V fans and an evo 1.0(i love the design) at ~42°C.room temperature is about 29 degrees.

by the way: temp.-sensors say in most cases complete bullsh...even the BIOS-Revision matters.
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

Zitat von »gezzas525«

Is this under load??

KLEOS

of course.
A sinking ship is still a ship!

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 22:57

Man man man, MIB, dein English ist besser als dein Deutsch. ;D ;D ;D
Mfg Smitty

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 23:14

The result aren't very comperable. Too many factors are included in a coolingsolution ...
For instance the room temperatur, the computercase (and the aircirculation inside), the sensor, the bios "temperature correction" and last but not least the cpu itself. (it seems sometimes CPU's of (somehow) the same type produce different amounts of heat).

But in my case:

P4 2,6Ghz
ASUS P4C800
AirPlex Evo 360 with 3 Fans at 5V
Cuplex Evo
2 x TwinPlex (one for the Chipset the other for a GeForce 4)

I get 28-32° (from idle to full load) with a room temperature from 24-25°.

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 23:43

I wanted to use the dangerden maze 4 with their chipset and graphics card water blocks togethor with the airplex 360 and aquatube with 1/2 tygon tubing.

Problem is the airplex has 1/4 thread and the aquatube 1/8 inch thread, iam sorry but these are limiting the performance of the aqua computers.

Why do the aqua systems use 6-8/10 tubing when the holes are only 3-6mm wide? you are severly affecting the flow rate of the system basicaly choking it????

YOU SHOULD BE GETTING TEMPERATURES BELOW 35 degrees for a topspec system (P4 3Ghz/radeo 9800 blah blah)

Do the aqua guys know what there doin?
Why are you fitting 10mm BARBS on a 1/4 inch (6.4mm) thread??????
PLEASE EXPLAIN!!

I was hoping to purchase the airplex 360 but what is the internal tubing size?? if its 6-8 theres no point trying to use 1/2 inch tubing.

KLEOS

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 23:43

Zitat von »gezzas525«

Is this under load??

KLEOS

Yes..

This was measured after 6 h full load...
ASUS RTX 4090 ROG Strix OC | Intel i9-12900k | Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Formula | G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 5600 - 32 GB
Seasonic TX 850 | LG Electronics 43UD79-B | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB | Windows 11 Pro x64 | LianLi 343B Pulverbeschichtet | WaKü by Aquacomputer
Sonos Soundbar + Sub | Ultimaker 3 | Canon EOS 6D Mark II

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 23:53

The flowrate isn't affecting the coolingperformance much. It isn't low either ...
I bet my watertemperature wouldn't even rise by more than 1° in case i exchange my 2,6Ghz with a 3Ghz and this would be an indicator that there is no effect in raising the flowrate. You expect too much importance in the flowrate IMHO. The same is true for people using an Eheim 1048 instead of the smaller 1046 ... the difference isn't really of importance.

Only my two cents ..

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 23:56

All iam concerned about is why they are using 10mm BARBS on a 6.4mm thread, someone explain this to me?

This way your larger diameter tubing is not helping at all?

KLEOS

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 00:01

After a quick look on my airplex i would say the internal tubing size must be about 1/4 inch.

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 00:04

OK thanks, so theres no point using 1/2 tubing is there even if you uses adapters.

Any opinion on this radiator?

http://store.over-clock.co.uk/acatalog/ThermoChill.html

the 3x120 version

KLEOS

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 00:08

very expensive...and you can´t buy it in germany.so nobody here should be able to say something about it.by the way:this is a company forum.so please don´t ask question about products from other companys.
#

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 02:46

I guess thre will be no difference between this one and the evo360. Both of them are bigger than they are needed. Only if you want to run them without fans you might have different temperatures. All of the Airxpex (120, 240, 360) are very good in running passive comparing it with some from other companies. Some say, there is no better one on the German market.

Montag, 16. Juni 2003, 12:29

If you have the same sizes of the radiators then you won't recognize any difference in temperatures. The up to 120 Watts from a processor won't heat the water fast enough to make the flowrate so much important. But if you want to use direct Die cooling then you must reach for maximum pressure and turbulation. Therefore big Tubes and big pumps are needed. But if you use copper to spread the heat, then the heat transformation to the water is much better and the very big temperature capacity of water is the reason why even with 6mm diameter and a 1046 pump the temperature isn't rising more than one degree after passing the cooler itself. What I mean is that the temperature in a watercooling system is everywhere the same! Only one to two degrees difference in different spots. So give me the reason for more flowrate using a COPPERSPREADER Coolingblack?
To different principles of cooling - two different optimums!
Its like the difference between human beeings and frogs.
The first's birthrate is low, but the individual is living for many years and has a high intelligence. The frog's birthrate is MUCH MORE, but the individuals don't live long and aren't so intelligent.
But both species are very successful in the evolution. The both are following two different optimums.

questions?

cad