• 25.04.2024, 11:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Reiko

Some questions

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:10

I hope enough people in here can understand english because next to dutch, it is the only language that I can speak well.

I do have some questions before I order my watercooling setup at aquacomputer.

First what I had in mind:
- Cuplex Evo 1.1 or Cuplex 1.2 -> still doubting
- Twinplex 1.2 Chipset
- Airplex Evo 120 (I have a Chieftec midi)
- Aquatube
- Aquabay
- Eheim 1046

1) Is the Airplex Evo 120 good enough to cool down the water coming from the Cpu(2500+@?) and the northbridge(nForce2)?
If there are people in here that have a similiar setup. Can you please post your temperatures ( and if possible also pics :) )

2) Will the Cuplex Evo make a big difference in temperature than the Cuplex?

3) With the Aquatube in the aquabay, do I need to order the aquatube with "Plug&Cool gewinkelt" ?

4) Is it better to use the L-connections or is it just for the show?

This guy is connecting the waterblocks without L-connections. Is there a possibility that the tubes will snap/shut if I connect it this way?

[EDIT] Added my CPU & Northbridge info and corrected the T-connections [/EDIT]

Re: Some questions

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:25

hi!
well......
the temperature difference between cuplex and cuplex eve are 1-3°C... not too much for this higher price^^ we can only told you, if a airplex 120 is good enough , when you tell us, what components do you have to cool?! but normally, if there are some additional fans in your system, an airplex 120 is good enough. You want to use the AQUABAY! ...... what about aquainjekt and airplex 240? or ape 240 and aquatube in front of your case...... look at the fotostories....
YOu mean L-connections... not T?!?! you dont have to use L-connections, normally..... in your case I wouled take some :P

i hope that i could help you ;)

edit: welcome to the forum!

Zitat von »Neurosis«

Joah kauf dir nen airplex evo 120 mit nem 120m Papst

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:31

Hoi en welkom in het AC forum ;)

1. Ja, dat moet genoeg zijn met een ventilator @ 7 Volt
2. Nee, niet zo bijzonders veel... de Radiator maakt hier het grootste verschil uit. hoe groter de Radiator, hoe meer reserve je hebt !
3. sorry.... kweetniet
4. T-Connectors. Bedoel je niet "elleboogjes" met 90 graden ? Die dingen zijn wel makkelijk, maar je hoeft ze niet persee te gebruiken. Veel mensen ( net zoals ik ) hebben die dinger alleen maar voor de optiek.
Een T-stuk zou ik wel nemen, makkelijker om je systeem leeg te laten lopen !

Groetjes,

ThaDog

ps. Sorry Leute, muss mal wieder ein wenig Niederländisch üben. nach ca. 12 Jahre verliert man doch einiges von seine Muttersprache..... Leider sprich ich gar keine sprache mehr 100% korrekt....... *snief*
Ich hasse Apple ;) --- 15" MacBook Pro Retina (2014) 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Prozessor (Turbo Boost bis zu 4,0 GHz), 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GT 750M mit 2 GB GDDR5 --- 13" MacBook Pro Retina (2014) 3,0 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 Prozessor (Turbo Boost bis zu 3,5 GHz), 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD --- iPad mini "White", 64 GB Wifi --- iPhone 6, 128 GB "White" --- Apple TV (2012) --- Airport Extreme --- Time Capsule 2 TB --- Apple Rockt :thumbsup: --- 05.10.2011 - R.I.P. Steve Jobs :(

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:36

dann rede zu hause mit deinen eltern niederländisch und mit deinen freudnen halt deutsch :P

Zitat von »Neurosis«

Joah kauf dir nen airplex evo 120 mit nem 120m Papst

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:41

Hi and welcome in the forum!

1) The Aiplex 120 will cool these componets sufficiently IF you put a fan on it. here a system from guy out of this forum:
Airplex Evo 120, at the backside CS 601
120mm Fan @ 5V
Cuplex PIV 2400 @ 2400
Twinplex Northbirge
Twinplex Asus Ti4600
CPU 35° C IDLE, 42° C under load.

2) The difference between Cuplex and Cuplex Evo is insignificantly small

3) Sorry, I must pass there.

4) I think here we have a misunderstanding, which kind of connector do you mean?
this one:

or this one:

edit: ok, ok, ok, ThaDog hat gewonnen :P ;)

Zitat von »oldman«

Gehe Deine Lehrer verprügeln, die haben versagt.

Reiko

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:46

I mean these connections and indeed it are L-connections. Not T-connections as I mentioned before.

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 18:59

Here another example for a system with an Airplex Evo 120:
case: CS-601
Evo 120 + Papst-Fan@12V
XP1800+@Cuplex
550W PSU watercooled
Kt333 Chipsatz @Twinplex
potential transformer watercooled
gets not warmer than 48° C @ 35° C roomtemperature

To get back to the connectors:
it is up to you. They are not necessary, but sometimes they are helpful to lay the tube.

Zitat von »oldman«

Gehe Deine Lehrer verprügeln, die haben versagt.

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 19:11

Hi,

you can use the L-connectors or not. it's your decision. Many people don't have them (like i) and you will need them only if you have very few space.(kann man das so übersetzen? Gott bin ich dumm! ;D)

greetz
azrael

Reiko

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 19:26

Thanks for the reactions so far.

I think I'm going to try it without the L-connections since you guys confirm it is pretty much for show.

@ Paddock: I don't have place to put a Airplex Evo 240. And I'm certain about affording an Aquatube and an Aquabay. :)

@ ThaDog: Bedankt voor in het Nederlands te antwoorden. But I will continue in English so the others can understand. :) With being obligated to buy a small radiator, I thought it was better to afford a better waterblock for my CPU.

I have found more questions to ask. :)

5) In what order does all the watercooling stuff have to be connected in my computer ?

6) Who has already gone to Lanparties with his watercooling setup from Aquacomputer in his pc? Is it possible to move my PC with everything still in it?

Btw: Keep those temperature results coming :)

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 19:47

5) There is no "right" order. The system works in every order ;D Mine is:

Eheim 1064 -> Twinplex -> Twinplex -> CuPlex -> Radiator -> second Radiator -> Aquatube -> Eheim 1046

6) You can go everywhere you want to, the Plug'n Cool system fits ;) I was on a LAN with some worries, too, but they were absolutely unnecessary. For example looking kids could try to pull them out, but they wouldn't have any success 8)
Without putting pressure on the ring the Tubes won't get out of the connector.

Cu
"Der Horizont mancher Menschen ist ein Kreis mit dem Radius null. Das nennen sie dann ihren Standpunkt."

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 20:03

Hi,

welcome to the AC-Forum.
BTW: it´s a little bit hard to understand Dutch, but it is not too hard to read it (and guess what it means). :-)

3) I think, you have to order it in "gewinkelt" (L). :-)

5) The order is not of intrest. You can connect as you want to. But it is a goo choice to connect the AT after the Eheim 1046.

6) This is no problem, if you build it in the case. If the Radiator is outside, it is a little bit more difficult.

JE

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 20:04

Zitat von »snippy«

5)
6) You can go everywhere you want to, the Plug'n Cool system fits ;) I was on a LAN with some worries, too, but they were absolutely unnecessary. For example looking kids could try to pull them out, but they wouldn't have any success 8)
Without pushing the ring back the Tubes won't get out of the connector.

someone hung 8 kilos milk at one connector.. no problem
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs

Reiko

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 11:44

Is it possible to see this in topview. I want to know how AC has connected everything.

And the connections at the Eheim pump are "gewinkelt". Now I saw that the connections set for the Eheim pump is straight. So what connections do I have to buy?

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 12:03

As you see te connectors of the eheim should be "gewinkelt"  ;D

And the conectors of the Aquatube should be both, I think!
The on in the back "gewinkelt" and the other straight.
This is the easiest way to connect the Tube with the the eheim and the other components.

Please correect me, if I made mistakes^^

Cu
"Der Horizont mancher Menschen ist ein Kreis mit dem Radius null. Das nennen sie dann ihren Standpunkt."

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 13:29

i would send an email to support@aqua-computer.de. ;)

greetz
azrael

Samstag, 14. Juni 2003, 23:40

hi welcome in the forum,
i'm the guy
with this configuration
case: CS-601
Evo 120 + Papst-Fan@12V
XP1800+@Cuplex
550W PSU watercooled
Kt333 Chipsatz @Twinplex
potential transformer watercooled
gets not warmer than 48° C @ 35° C roomtemperature

This with the Papst @12V is only because of the PSU it don't like it when the water is too hot ;D
The XP1800+ is with Palomino core and has 66W "Abwärme"(i don't no the english word). Your Processor has 68,3W, you see its not a real difference.
If you only cool CPU and NB you can use your fan @7V or @5V

@hotzenplotz
du hast meine Konfig geklaut >:( ;D
Nee is schon in Ordnung.

so long sTeppe
XP1700+@210*10,5->Cuplex|| 512 MB GeIL PC - 3200 + 512 MB Corsair PC - 2700|| Rad.9800Pro@434/376->WK-CU C2 || Asus A7N8X Deluxe ->NB@Twinplex|| 160GB Samsung + 80GB IBM extern|| 550W NT R.I.P.|wakü|| Evo120 +Papst@5-7V +Evo360 extern||

Reiko

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2003, 12:58

Zitat von »azrael-vdt«

i would send an email to support@aqua-computer.de. ;)

greetz
azrael

I have sended an Email yesterday but I still haven't received an answer. :(

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2003, 13:44

this is normal its Weekend!! ;)
and the support has much too do at monday so it can take a few days.

so long sTeppe
XP1700+@210*10,5->Cuplex|| 512 MB GeIL PC - 3200 + 512 MB Corsair PC - 2700|| Rad.9800Pro@434/376->WK-CU C2 || Asus A7N8X Deluxe ->NB@Twinplex|| 160GB Samsung + 80GB IBM extern|| 550W NT R.I.P.|wakü|| Evo120 +Papst@5-7V +Evo360 extern||

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2003, 13:58

Hi,

If ur lucky u would get the Aquabay rev. 1,2 ...
On this new version the Pump doesnt stand on the ground, it will fixed at a wall ...

I dont know whats on this configuration better but ill think that u can fix a pump with a FMJ-"Abschirmungsgehäuse" on the new rev.

AquaTube: 2 times "gewinkelte"
Pump: 1 or 2 times "gewinkelte"
MfG Tiak

Reiko

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2003, 14:55

I'm going to kick this topic up.

I've been waiting since saturday to get a reaction on my mail to Aqua Computer. They still haven't answered. I'm doubting that they are alive?

Are there people in here that can explain what the new aquabay has more to offer than the previous one? Can you also tell me what you get when you order the aquabay. Is the front for the aquatube also included ?

Can someone confirm or a shielded Eheim 1046 fits on the new aquabay or not?

I'm tired waiting for AC to answer my Email.