• 25.04.2024, 15:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

gerald

Anti-Fog??? english

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 11:06

Hi my resovoire is 3/4 way full with water, i have an aqua-bay, so its in my 5½ bay, anyway i want to get rid of the fog that appears on the top of the inside of the clear plexi glass, i have tryed anti-fog stuff from a sporting good store, it was cheep, and it didnt work, any seggestions? thanks

Re: Anti-Fog??? english

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 11:11

Hi,

take a look at Melvin's Shop. But there is also a product called Aquajet which you'll find here in the shop.

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 13:11

hi gerald,
anti-fog or stuff like it won't work for a long time because it's washing away by the time.
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

gerald

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 23:50

how does the aqua jet work??? Is there another option for me? you see i'm in the USA and its extremely hard for me to get products from AC so i need something I can do here thanks!

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 00:46

Zitat von »gerald«

how does the aqua jet work??? Is there another option for me? you see i'm in the USA and its extremely hard for me to get products from AC so i need something I can do here thanks!

what kind of reservoire do you have? it's quite easy to build something like the "aquajet" / "melvinpipe" on your own but it's only a help for "aquatube" owners!

these thing just splash the water directly at the reservoire's window so it gets cleaned from the fog! the look is quite different but for some people it seems to be an improvement ;)

mfg.
Gamer / Main: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3 @ Twinplex | AMD Athlon II X3 450 @ Cuplex XT | 4x 2048 MB Crucial | XFX Radeon HD 6950 830M XXX | OCZ Agility 3 120 GB | Super Talent Ultradrive GX MLC 64GB | Samsung EcoGreen F4 1500GB SATA II | aquaduct 240 | Lian LI V350B | Samsung 245B | Eizo S1931 | Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Bit

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 01:32

take a hose that that is so long, that it fits it the aquatube. but that to the plug'n'cool connecter inside the aquatube. then do a whole in the middle of the hose, to have the water splash against the plexi plate

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 03:05

what revision of aquatube do you have? 1.0 or 1.1? in other words, does it have connection holes in its bottom (1.1) or not (1.0)?
if 1.1., it's a lot easier to let the water flow against the window. to do so, simply put a piece of a plug&cool-hose into the reservoir-intake and let it end 0,5cm (0,2inch) before the window. that's it. :)
Gruß, Micha.

moe

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 03:58

@gerald...

how long is your aqua tube in use? u may have to wait some days/weeks till the fog´s gone.

it sounds a bit stupid... but if u do nothing, it calms down sometime  ;)

i´ve made this experience, too!!

greets

gerald

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 06:44

i think its 1.0 the fittings are on the side of the tube when its mouted in my aqua-bay, they are not on the bottom... this hose idea will it still work? also i have the 90 degree fitings not the straigt ones, so i cant run a hose all the way through, my auqa tube has been running for a few days not that long.

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 11:51

Hi

This is a solution from bluefake:

check it out, easy and cheap!

http://www.normanroth.de/gallerien/compu…T_Strohhalm.php

Dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!