• 19.04.2024, 08:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Drakxter

Release dates.

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003, 20:23

Hey.

First of all, my german is very limited, so I will have to write this in english.

I have seen that AC are working on two new things (Among others).

* Aquaero
* CuPlex for AMD64

I have looked around, but not be able to find any release dates for those two.
So.. Thats my question. Anyone know when we may seem the for sale? :)

Thanks ;)

And Marry Christmas to all of you.

Re: Release dates.

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003, 20:28

hi, and welcome to this forum :)

the cuplex for amd64 is ready now, and you can order it soon in the shop.
the aquaero will need some more time. there is no release-date by now.
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003, 20:28

Hi

Link

Bye,

Rage128

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003, 20:36

Hi and welcome,

as you had probebly noticed is Aqua-Computer never telling any releasedates because they wants to become ready with the Aqua-aro without more stress than nesesary.
Sorry, for my very bad English.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Drakxter

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003, 09:49

Thanks for the answers ;)

"as you had probebly noticed is Aqua-Computer never telling any releasedates"

I had not really noticed this, as I said my german is limited so I have not gone though much of the forum (It takes so long to get google to translate it all, even longer when I have to copy and paste all the text my self, since it wont load the page right.)

Looking foward to seeing cuplex for AMD64 in the shop, ones I got that one I can buy my self a new mother board and a AMD64 :D

Aquaero.. Well good things are worth waiting for. :)

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003, 10:41

Looks like ac is going to get customers auround the globe, where do you came frome? (country)
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Drakxter

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003, 18:08

I aint that far away. :)

I am from Denmark, so its just "next door" to AC :D

Montag, 22. Dezember 2003, 00:45

maybe there arn't more kilometers between your town and AC than some customers, living in germany ;)
CoALa CuBe is comming soon Status:50 Prozent Bis jetzt investierte Zeit:200+ Stunden ... Selfmade CaseCon

Drakxter

Montag, 22. Dezember 2003, 07:49

There is a good chance that your right ;D