• 24.04.2024, 20:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

richman

Einrichtung von den Aquacomputern

Montag, 29. März 2004, 14:51

Iam von England und verwendet einem Übersetzer, zum dieses Pfostens zu schreiben, war ich gerechtes Woundering kann i Auftrag ein Aquaschlauch von hier direktem und Haben ihn geliefert in Großbritannien? wenn so wieviel diese Kosten ich willen und wie ich das Aufstellungsort becuase ich laufen lasse, Entdeckung die Prüfung Taste kippen Sie, um von meinen richman Waren zu zahlen danke

Re: Einrichtung von den Aquacomputern

Montag, 29. März 2004, 14:54

Please write in English! These "Google"-translations are not really good ;) Most of the members understand English.

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 14:58

Ok sorry i didnt know if you knew english :P here is what i said.

I was woundering if someone could help me purchase my aquatube from aqua-computer. I want to know if i can order stuff to the uk if so how much will it cost me and once added stuff to my basket on the site how do i pay and get it ordered to my home address.

Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 14:58

Zitat von »HeaDFraG«

Please write in English! These "Google"-translations are not really good ;) Most of the members understand English.

i would say that they are really not good  ;D
i haven't understandt at last one word...  :P

Okay, thats better, thank you, but I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Send a e-mail to the support, it would be the best ;)
Die Kunst ist nicht mit dem Kopf durch die Wand, sondern mit den Augen die Türe zu finden!! Lieber künstliche Intelligenz als natürliche Dummheit!

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:02

i did that but they dont seem to want to reply ???

Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:03

Zitat von »richman«

and once added stuff to my basket on the site how do i pay and get it ordered to my home address.

You must click on "Warenkorb" on the lower left corner of the site. And then click on the Button "Bestellen".
I think it is no problem to order to the UK, because you can select UK in the Drop-Down-Box on the order form.
The form says it will cost €8.99 extra ;)
C programmers never die. They are just cast into void. Neues moddingtech.de Portal online!

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:05

ah thankyou very much my german is very poor and i find it hard to find where to click he he he

Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:09

Zitat von »richman«

i did that but they dont seem to want to reply  ???
Richman

Hi richman, no problem ... I think the support takes a little time to answer your question, just wait a few days (maybe 2 or 3).

mfg / w(ith) f(riendly) g(reetings) ;)
j1nnai

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 15:10

thankyou for your help i think you have answered my questions anyway :D

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:08

Zitat von »richman«

thankyou for your help i think you have answered my questions anyway :D

richman

The whole forum is there to help, so don't be afraid to ask when you want to know something, perhaps you'll get some silly answers but take that with humor ;D
Die Kunst ist nicht mit dem Kopf durch die Wand, sondern mit den Augen die Türe zu finden!! Lieber künstliche Intelligenz als natürliche Dummheit!

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:14

Zitat von »richman«

Iam von England und verwendet einem Übersetzer, zum dieses Pfostens zu schreiben, war ich gerechtes Woundering kann i Auftrag ein Aquaschlauch von hier direktem und Haben ihn geliefert in Großbritannien? wenn so wieviel diese Kosten ich willen und wie ich das Aufstellungsort becuase ich laufen lasse, Entdeckung die Prüfung Taste kippen Sie, um von meinen richman Waren zu zahlen danke

Thats great!!

lol!

this "übersetzer" works very bad ! ;D

oh schit my enlish is very bad.. talk english is very easier than writing it!

cya
Gruss Storm Merke: Wer jemandem in die Möse beist, ist böse meist!

BongoKarl

unregistriert

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:18

Zitat von »Storm«

talk english is very easier than writing it!
cya

2000 Fehler in 8 wörtern :D

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:34

Cheers for all the support guys, is the aqua tube a good product? Is it easy to install.

Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:41

If you dont have 2 left Hands and are a bit Handy then its easy going ;)

Montag, 29. März 2004, 16:48

It's no problem but you must use an dremel or a swa
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 17:10

if i ordered the aqua tube today for arguments sake when would i recive it, this is just to give me some idea of time for delivery. Also what would total price be with a bezel to hold it in the top with delivery to the uk and bank transfer fees.

Richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 17:21

You might want to take a look at http://www.wizarddesigns.co.uk/. This is a local reseller for aqua-computer parts in the UK (although they seem to be temporarily closed right now). :)
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!
-- Hoban Washburn

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 17:49

yes wizard designs are closed right now that is why i need to order direct from aqua computer. :d could u please suplly the total cost of the products i listed further up inc delivery and bank transfer

Montag, 29. März 2004, 17:56

afaik wizard design isn't closed. only the shop is offline but you can drop pug a mail and he'll get you everything you want.

richman

Montag, 29. März 2004, 18:02

for some reason pug isnt replying to my mails :'( that is why i have come here.

Richman