• 17.04.2024, 00:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Re: American needs some help

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 01:11

Hmmm i would recommend writing in english because this translation is really weird ;D

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 01:12

Welcome here!

Could you do us a favour and post your questions in english?
They are very hard to understand....

An answer to question 2:
I will be released in week 22 i think... I think in 2 weeks or so you'll be able to buy it!
Athlon XP 3200+ ABIT NF7-S 2.0 512MB Corsair-Ram Radeon 9600XT 560GB HDD Cuplex Pro, Twinplex (NB, GPU, SB) HTF 2X Triple Radi Aquaero Lian Li PC-73-SL / PC-70 / PC-61

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 01:24

Sorry, I'll post in English.  I was using Google's translator and it works pretty well to figure out some of the German on this site.
I've been so interested in the Aqua Computer parts and this website is the best for any information.  I can't really find any other good information let alone a good forum.  

Anyways, thanks a lot and I really like this German engineering.

Damn, I deleted my 1st post. I'm sorry for not being fluent in your language.
I had two questions, but one got already answered.

Does anyone know if the AquagrATIx will work with the new x800 or will there be a different version coming out?

Thanks so much

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 01:39

I think Man_in_Blue said it would but hes not 100% sure about that. But i have read that AC is working on a new one specially for the x800.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 11:16

In a kind o fakt the x800 has the same layout as the 9800XT.
So you should be able to use the aquagrATIx on an x800.
But think on the piont that not every company factured the cards on the ATI desing.
So the Answere is yes it should do the job.

Sorry for my bad English.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 17:17

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

In a kind o fakt the x800 has the same layout as the 9800XT.
So you should be able to use the aquagrATIx on an x800.
But think on the piont that not every company factured the cards on the ATI desing.
So the Answere is yes it should do the job.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks Katzenfreund ohne PC and the others.
Bad English is better than my bad German. I understood what you said, so that is all that matters.
I'll be trying to promote Aqua Computer in the States.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 17:36

There´s is already an onlineshop in the USA :

http://snt-systems.com/catalog/index.php

Cu

Alex
cu Alex Homepage ==> http://www.topcgi.de

Zitat von »billiardkugel«

immerhin... sind wir nicht alle ein bisschen ac?

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 17:55

Zitat von »topcgi«

There´s is already an onlineshop in the USA :

http://snt-systems.com/catalog/index.php

Cu

Alex

But it's very expensive, isn't it ?? :o

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 23:27

should be cheaper, than ordering directly at www.aqua-computer.de and shipping it to the u.s. anyway... ;)
Gruß, Micha.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 23:41

no, it showdn't but I'm not sure about the duty
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 23:43

Zitat von »Al_Borland«

should be cheaper, than ordering directly at www.aqua-computer.de and shipping it to the u.s. anyway... ;)

Actually I've contacted them a lot already. I think they have very good prices considering they are the only retailer in the U.S. Dan has given me tons of information that I've been wanting. But, as they say, "You pay for what you get."
I think that Aqua Computer components are the highest quality of any around, and that's what I want.

Thanks guys, I sure wish I could see the store in person.

SNTmods

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 12:20

Zitat von »BlueAqua«

Actually I've contacted them a lot already. I think they have very good prices considering they are the only retailer in the U.S. Dan has given me tons of information that I've been wanting. But, as they say, "You pay for what you get."
I think that Aqua Computer components are the highest quality of any around, and that's what I want.

Thanks guys, I sure wish I could see the store in person.

Hello, hello! I have one request for everybody who posts here. Let AC know that we are really serious about providing the U.S. market with their products since popularity has grown soooo much for European "smaller" tubing and comparable components. We have been shipping world wide thus far and this includes Asia now!

As for the above American and other U.S. visitors, please welcome them and try to help them out as much as possible. It takes some time before I can get products from Germany so I can test them out. Take care and chat with you all later, I should really post some more here. ;D

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 13:16

wow.. thats qite cool that americans like german waküs :D
hier steht nichts

Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004, 00:14

Zitat von »Fraiser«

wow.. thats qite cool that americans like german waküs   :D

What's not to like? I know that a lot of Americans look for the highest flow, highest performing systems without regard to fit & finish, quality, looks, and noise.
I am looking to outfit my computer with mostly Aqua Computer components because I want the highest quality system and I want it quiet. I want it to perform well, look great and at a very low noise, plus I really like the features of the Aquerro. I'm definitely going to get one of those. AC has got to send stuff to SNT Systems fast so I can get them when they come out. I don't know what the turn around time is but I'm sure it's probably a few weeks, hopefully less.
I'll post tons of pictures when I'm all done and try and promote AC more in the States.