• 17.04.2024, 00:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquastream

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 14:40

so yesterday we started to install a watercoolsystem everithing went good untill after we hat filled the system with water .
we gave the mainboard back his powerconector and tried to boot no mainboard :'( :'(.after a long time we gave up .
so this morning again i tried .
the result is that mainboard works fine but the aquastream controller gives only a red light .not flashing just red .
so my answer is what could it be or eventually is it possible to mount the pump without the controller straight to the powersuplly .

Re: aquastream

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 14:44

Did you connected the Aquastream and the Mainboard-FAN-Controller?
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 15:00

Zitat von »cyberexcite«

so my answer is what could it be or eventually is it possible to mount the pump without the controller straight to the powersuplly .

no. definitely not.
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 15:23

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

Did you connected the Aquastream and the Mainboard-FAN-Controller?

yes i did it true an aerogate controller

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 15:25

the wierd thing is that i could juse it yesterday to fill the system with the jumper on it and even now that dosn't work anymore why the hell and did change annything to the configuration

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 15:31

Please connected the Aquastream to your COU-Fan-Controller on your Mainboard.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 16:08

Maybe your mainboard or the BIOS has a fan speed monitoring and prevents the system to start if there is no signal.
When you connect the fans to a fan controller the mainboard isn't able to detect the speed of them and thinks there are no fans connected...

Just give it a try ;)

mike97

unregistriert

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 16:34

Zitat von »cyberexcite«

the result is that mainboard works fine but the aquastream controller gives only a red light .not flashing just red .

http://www.infotektur.com/demos/babelfish/de.html

;)

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 17:49

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

Please connected the Aquastream to your COU-Fan-Controller on your Mainboard.

i did that and same result .

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 18:00

Do you still have your old CPU FAN?
Put it on the CPU FAn pins and try if your PC is now working...
c++: The power, elegance and simplicity of a hand grenade.

Samstag, 26. Juni 2004, 18:17

As cyberexcite mentioned before: the board is working but the aquastream does not. So, everything is fine with the pc itself.

The problem is the aquastram or the controller.

Have you tried it with and without the jumper? Same problem with an other pc?

Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2004, 19:54

so thx guys but i didn't had the time to verify the aquastream but his mainboard is now for chure dead there was a wire between mainboard and case , that made a contact and i installed new mainboard with 220v pump and problems solved .