• 20.04.2024, 03:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquagratix 6800 und POV6800GT/Ultra

Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2004, 06:05

Hallo,

Als ich sprache nicht viel Deustch, ich will eine versucht an beschreiben meiner Problem machen. Sowohl in deutsch als in englisch.

Ich habe einen Aquagratix 6800 Wasserblock und heute eine POV6800Ultra. Ich hatte einen 6800GT, aber es war zerstört beim wasserblockmontierung.

Wie will ich den Block an meinem POV6800Ultra montieren?
Gibt es ein Fehler am Block? Was ist den Problem?

Ist da eine site mit Installationinstruktionen oder Installation-anleitung.

Danke!

Hmm...
English:
This was fun, trying to write in German, though I am not sure any german would understand what I'm trying to say, so I'll explain the problem in english too, to be sure.

I had an GF6800GT, mounted my Aquagratix 6800 waterblock and tried to start the computer. It didn't start. When I mounted the original cooler on the card, it made an increadibly annoying loud noise. The GF6800GT was destroyed.

When I now get my GF6800Ultra in a couple of days, I don't want to do the same mistake and I want to know why it went wrong the first time, or how to mount the block properly before I try again.

Is there a site with mountageinstructions or an installationguide?

Re: aquagratix 6800 und POV6800GT/Ultra

Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2004, 15:39

oh shit, feel sorry for you :(
maybe you did a mistake. you need M2.5 screws. in the first revision AC didn't send them with the aquagrafx6800.
if you don't have them you can use the original screws of your video card, or mail to support and let them send you the m2.5 screws or you buy them.
that could be the reason why the aquagrafx didn't cool properly and the gpu died.
if i said sth wrong here pls correct me guys :)

Re: aquagratix 6800 und POV6800GT/Ultra

Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2004, 20:03

When I recieved my block I did get just the block and some plastic screws, the screws for the four holes around the GPU wasn't shipped along.

This is probably the problem, though I thought I had screwed the screws from the original cooler really tight.

I will try to contact the support department by e-mail.

Tnx!