• 26.04.2024, 05:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Re: bringt ein zweiter radiator mehr kühlleistung

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 23:44

Hi

Wie heist es so schön: Wer nicht hören will, muss fühlen....

Du kannst gern machen was du möchtest, aber diesen Rat (saugend) gebe ich seit mehr als 3 Jahren, und habe es hunderten Leuten empfohlen. Ich bin noch immer da, und ich habe ein reines Gewissen.

@friku: i´m sorry, that my english is too bad to explain you, that you should not use a parallel ciruit. Do what you want to, but a serial cicuit is the safest and most reliable way for a watercolling system. Water do not flow in a parallel cicuitwhere you want it to flow . It flows along it wants to.

Dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 00:06

Najo, wenn die Lüfter des Radis die einzigen Teile sind die reinpusten und keiner wieder raus, wärs vielleicht noch nachvollziehbar, dass das das MB toasten könnte, unter Umständen, möglicher Weise, wobei die Luft die durch den Radi strömt ja soo unglaublich heiß is, eine Zigarette könnte man sich anzünden daran ::) (Komisch nur, dass ich sowohl die Temp von der CPU als auch die vom MB auf Dauer um gute 2 Grad absenken konnte, nur weil ich durch den Radi nit die warme Luft ausn Gehäuse sondern die Luft außerhalb des Gehäuses durchpusten hab lassen).

Ich glaub, diesbezüglich gibts soviele Herstellerempfehlungen wies Hersteller gibt - die einzig Wahre Empfehlung is da wahrscheinlich: Ausprobieren und schauen was besser is - bei mir wars exakt umgekehrt zur hier vorherrschenden Meinung.
Nokia macht Autoreifen, Mitsubishi eigentlich Fisch in Dosen und Mazda produziert Nähmaschinen - wie passend ... jetzt fehlt noch, dass VW Autos baut... oder Intel CPUs... oder Microsoft Betriebssysteme - nein, das wäre dann wohl zuviel verlangt

chawo

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 00:12

sehe ich auch so.habe ja noch zwei gehäuse lüfter und ein netzteil das luft aus dem tower raus saugt.auserdem denke ich reden wir hier wirklich nur von 2-3°c die sich die temp im tower erhöht.wenn überhaupt.achso und noch was zu den spannungswandlern,habe das abit ic7 max3 und dieses hat doch ein extra belüftungs system für selbige.
cu chawo 8)

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 10:56

Dino:

German is no problem, I understand it relatively good. I born in Germany but live now in Spain, my written German is really bad, but I can read it still roughly well. Although your English is good, thanks ;)

If you or somebody on the forum would tell me something, don´t worry, make it in German, no problem ;)

I think Stiletto has written something that should be made by most of us, first test the rig with different methods (fan situation, tube connection, etc.) and look what is better for our particular watercooling. The problem is that many of us (like I too) haven´t much time (or spare tube lenghts, or other many things) to make this testing before assembling our watercooling rig. I´m travelling very much through many different "thinking" forums (procooling, overclockers, etc.) and yes, there are many people that has different positions about the connection in serial or parallel, I think that in the end all depends on the system you have and in what you could achieve with it. Testing would be the fastest way to reach a conclusion about what is better for us.

Thanks also to NikoMo for pointing me to the link, haven´t the time yet to read it all, but would do it, thanks. Always important to read different tests.

Something I always have seen at this forum is that people indicate really hot temps at the CPU (>45ºC). I think that with the pumps, blocks offered on the online store here at Aquacomputer, there could be reached better temps, or not?
Anyone who could indicate me the best system someone has made (in the temp way) here at the forum? I ask this because here at Spain with selfmade blocks, radiators from any car, reservoirs home-made and some tubing the temps are around 35-40ºC. As always I don´t want to say this would be the best way of mounting a rig, because there are different points of view when somebody assembles his WC (a quiet rig, a nice looking one, etc.)

Thanks.

Cheers,
friku.