• 19.04.2024, 08:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

need help kryographics NEXT 3090 Reference design

Montag, 7. November 2022, 09:07

Hello friends!

New here, I recently bought waterblock for my GPU (PNY RTX 3090 REVEL) which is a reference design. I also bought its active XCS backplate.
I am having an issue right now while installing, I completed front side and i wanted to put the screws for the main front side but I am confused do i also need to put the old gpu bracket on the back as well or no? (see in pic)
Or should i tighten this small bracket on backside first and then install active xcs backplate? pls help!
»LoudAR« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Montag, 7. November 2022, 14:54

No, the original bracket is not used with watercoolers.

Just screw it on your aircooler and put it back into the box :)

Montag, 7. November 2022, 16:33

thank you so much!! yes it is fit now thanks to you.

Another question which side is IN and OUT on waterblock with heat pipe(backplate)?

and also which one is IN and OUT on cuplex kryos??
»LoudAR« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Montag, 7. November 2022, 19:33

In the picture of the CPU cooler, the upper one is the IN, then when installed, this one is usually at the bottom.

For the GPU cooler, the left one is seen from the front.

The inlet of the cooler is generally the one that leads directly to the jetplate or sits closer to it.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Montag, 7. November 2022, 20:40

These are theoretically the best inputs/outputs.
In reality it doesn't make a huge difference using it the way it best fits your plumbing

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 08:45

thank you so much guys! I really want to suggest to make your manuals more precise and add diagrams because in cuplex kryos am4 manual, the picture doesnt clearly shows which one is IN or OUT and also in diagram it seems the waterblock is different (maybe vario variant). I am really loving the quality so far of all aquacomputer things.
I have installed GPU and CPU waterblock, now Iam trying to understand ULTITUBE PRO 150 (Next with D5). Can you pls explain what are these two parts in front of tube? the white and black rings? are they gaskets? where should I install them?
»LoudAR« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 16:09

The right part is a diffuser that can replace the one mounted on the bottom of the pump if you do not want to use the mounting plate on the bottom of the pump.

The left is a ring that is placed around the top of the reservoir for additional mounting, for example, on the rear wall of the housing.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder