• 25.04.2024, 19:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

English question

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 03:34

I'm seriosly considering this kit. I have these questions:

1. Is there a delivey charge on UK shipping?

2. HOw long is the current wait on the products? (for CPU and GPU blocks and MAXXradiator etc.

3. Is there a'bulkhead fittying to use your own res with P&C kit?

Mnau thanks for any assistance.
2.5+Gigs of Celery Power! Systems | OCS-D2OL

Re: English question

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 03:57

I hope,you can understand my bad english ;D !

1. no answer because im not the bos ;D

2. In Germany regulary 6weeks but Aqua Computer works badly hard on the shiping times !

3. I dont understood !

an die Germans:

Geil wah ;D !Englisch for beginners !

Die Rechtschreibfehler in meinen Texten einfach ignorieren sie sind nur zur Belustigung gedacht :D !

WizardD

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 04:07

Hello all :)

Hi Risky ;)

I think you want a Gehäusedurchführung for 3.) but I couldn't find a picture to confirm, sorry.
Please excuse my English - I'm English. :)

Zitat von »Manuel_aka_Auge«

Different from the others, that´s the meaning of case-modding.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 10:23

Welcome Risky :)

1) I would say so, I also payed a little bit more for shipping, cause I live in Austria.

2) Too long, Try Reseller like www.multimediashop.com, or www.low-noise.de which sell AC Products
but they deliver faster.

3) Sorry but what do you mean with res ???

mfg nekomeow

errol_

;)Re: English question

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 11:37

res = reservoir 8)

zu 3.:
WizardD hat das glaub' ich richtig erkannt, er sucht wohl eine Gehäusedurchführung um seinen eigenen AB zu benutzen.

@ Risky: here's a picture of the 'bulkhead fittying'

@ Risky & WizardD:
Willkommen im Forum :)

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 11:59

additional, dont take the maxxpert radiator, take the airplex, its much better than the maxx and there is much more additional equipment available for the airplex....

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 12:01

god damn erol,

you are so heavy on wire. 8)
Thunderweather, you overrush me. :o

Slame ;)

errol_

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 13:22

@ slame:
...das war auf nekomeow bezogen ::)
...er hat hat doch hat doch gefragt was 'res' bedeutet.

oder worauf wolltest du anspielen? ;D

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 13:30

Moin Errol,

wollt Dir nur im besten Englisch beipflichten, weil Du die Frage richtig verstanden hast (w/Gehäusedurchführung). Was soviel bedeutet wie daß Du gut Englisch verstehst.

Sollt sich echt nicht böse anhören. :)

Slame

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 13:30

Thats for the assistance.

I would prefer to use the airplex but I already have a 120mm fan in my case :

So I thought I should heave the radiator there. If I use multimediashop (thatnk for good link, nekomeow), I see they offer "Heattransformer Flat-Single":

with Plug&Cool which might fit

I would conider the aquatube, but it would then be above the radiator. (Is gravity important here?)

I have a 1l aluminium bottle which will make a good resevior, I think. errol_ thanks I saw that and thought it was just a straight connector, but that may do the job.

errol_

;)Re: English question

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:11

@ slame

danke 8)

hörte sich auch nicht böse an, ..., dachte da wäre so 'n ironischer Unterton... ;)
hab' deshalb nur noch mal darauf hingewiesen, dass ich auch auf den beitrag von nekomeow geantwortet hab :)

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:16

hi risky,

the aquatube is looking damn good. so if i am asked to give you advice ... buy it. the alu bottle should also do it. but the AT is worth it´s price. gravity is no problem when you install it correctly. or what kinda problem you mean ?

slame

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:21

Pumping upwards from the radiator to the resevior. IS this ok. All scemes I see have the resevoir below the radiator.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:23

there is only one problem, watercool uses 8x1mm tubes, and Aquacomputer 6x1
to make it compatibel you have to change the "connectors" either at the Radiator or at the other parts. the first sollution would be cheaper...
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:24

are u sure the single radiator is strong enough? what for a system configuration do you ve got?

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:29

Ich finds klasse wie sich hier alle bemühen. :)
Wobei ?? Das bleibt jedem selbst überlassen das zu beurteilen. ;D

Slame

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:43

http://www.multimediashop.com/shop/index…et=dept_50.html I They seem to offer the P&C connectors for extra EUR9,98

The system shouldn't need that much cooling
Celeron 1.2@1.55+
Abit ST6R
Inno3D Ti200
Details

I would watercool CPU and VGA. Not sure about the northbridge. Mabye unnecessay.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 15:09

Zitat von »Risky«

I would conider the aquatube, but it would then be above the radiator. (Is gravity important here?)

In fact it is best to habe the reservoir as far up as possible because air gathers at the highest point in the water circuit. Gravity isn't a problem: What goes up must come down. ;) While the pump has to push water up through one tube against the gravity, the same water is pushed down by the gravity in the other tube so gravity evens out itself.
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!
-- Hoban Washburn

WizardD

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 15:28

errol_

thanks for the welcome :)

Rich P
Please excuse my English - I'm English. :)

Zitat von »Manuel_aka_Auge«

Different from the others, that´s the meaning of case-modding.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 15:36

Howdy, pug. Just doing my research, don't get upset, and I have to reseve the right to hunt down the cheapest option.