• 19.04.2024, 05:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Xtreme

Twinplex rev 1.2 chipsatz und Asus P4P800

Montag, 24. November 2003, 12:52

Meine deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. Darum schreibe ich am Englisch.

I have the twinplex rev 1.2 for the chipset of a epox 8k3a+ mainboard (AMD system). I want to switch to a pentium system. The mainboard I want to buy is the Asus P4P800 deluxe. Does someone of you know if i can somehow fit my twinplex on the asus mainboard? Can I buy a new 'blende und deckel' so i can switch them with the 'blende und deckel fur AMD chipsatz'?

Also, is it possible to order the blende for a pentium proc without the cuplex evo. I already have it, but with a blende for an AMD proc.

Mit freundlichen gruss,

Kevin

Re: Twinplex rev 1.2 chipsatz und Asus P4P800

Montag, 24. November 2003, 13:12

Yes, you just need a new "blende+deckel" ;D. You dont have to order a new twinplex, that doesnt make sence, write a mail for the support and they can sent you the parts you need...

Montag, 24. November 2003, 15:34

Have a look in the section "ersatzteile" at the shop. There you will find "Umrüstsatz für cuplex™ evo auf Vierloch-Halterung Sockel 478" for your cuplex evo.

Montag, 24. November 2003, 15:47

@lord :ihm gehts um den Twinplex, nicht Cuplex(lesen is schon schwer)...

@xtreme: If you jst need a new "Blende" for your Twinplex, you can buy it in "Ersatzteile", but Im not sure about it, maybe you also need a new "Deckel" and in this case contact the support

Montag, 24. November 2003, 15:59

Zitat von »Xtreme«

Also, is it possible to order the blende for a pentium proc without the cuplex evo. I already have it, but with a blende for an AMD proc.

@ prophet: jaja lesen ist schwer!!!!

Zitat

Manche Menschen haben einen Gesichtskreis vom Radius Null und nennen ihn ihren Standpunkt. David Hilbert (1862-1943).
Spieletip für alle Fantasyhelden: Dragon Fantasies

Montag, 24. November 2003, 16:16

ups ok sry :-[

Montag, 24. November 2003, 18:25

@ Extreme:

U can order the 'blende und deckel' for your Twinplex via mail info@aqua-computer.de. The Set costs 12,- EUR excl. shipping costs!

greets

Xtreme

Montag, 24. November 2003, 19:28

Es freud mir das ich nicht alles neu kaufen muss. (habe keine ringel-S) Ich solte morgen gleich mein bestellung emailen.

Also,....welche type chipsatz cooler brauche ich. Ein, zwei oder drei. Ich haben gelesen das ich type ein brauche, aber wo seht er daraus?

Unten ein bild der ASUS P4P800 deluxe

Dienstag, 25. November 2003, 09:03

U need the Type 3 Blende with the new Halteklammern and Federn!
Du musst es unbedingt dazu schreiben!
Sonst vergessen sie die Federn und Halteklammern!
MFG Gondor

Dienstag, 25. November 2003, 10:35

wrong ! You need the type 2, because und the fuckin asus is an transistor or something like that near the chipset ! So just buy type 2 !
Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum

Dienstag, 25. November 2003, 13:08

You can buy Type 3 and you should do it. Cause the strength is on four eyes (google!). You only must work on the Blende/Deckel a little. Someone already made it here in the forum. Search a little.
Mfg Smitty

El_PResidente

Füchschen Alt-Meister

Dienstag, 25. November 2003, 23:03

HI.

Maybe dis Thread can help you a little bit.
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…&threadID=24588

I have an Asus P4P800 Deluxe.

The conclusion is, that you better buy the parts to complete your old Twinplex to a "Twinplex CP4 Typ3".
So you need "Blende and Deckel with 4 Halteklammern and 4 Federn".
The Typ3 fits the Board better than Typ1 (4 !! Fixing-Points vs. 2 Fixing-Points).
But the Typ3 has only a very small Problem with one Electronic Device (Condensator) on the left side near the Northbridge.
You must prepare the "Deckel" with a small hole. I used a small Drill for that. (Dremel)

Nevertheless the Typ3 is the better and best Choice.
I think Typ2 will definitely not fit.

So you can choice between TYp1= No manual fitting, but no perfect fit and medium cooling
or
Typ3= Very small manual fitting and superb cooling.

Look in the Trhead above, there are some Pictures from my solution with Typ3.

Sorry for my English, I'm a little bit drunken....
Füchsen-Alt!!

El_PResidente

. . . . . . . 19.07.2019 8) 8) 8) 8) :D . . . ... :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Xtreme

Mittwoch, 26. November 2003, 00:19

Thanks for the help everyone. Now I can finally place my order and wait (long wait I guess).

Oh, and for a drunken person your english is quite good, better then my German. Hell better then my foreign language. :)